Help needed....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Champions

Re: Help needed....

Post by Champions »

mike binder posted:
Champions posted:
Yeah.....I was the one with the brown hair.
:blush: r u fmale thought you was a male i laughed when the mascots came out because i thought you was a male :lol:
lol well I was female last time I checked........Did anyone see me? :D
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I did! cant see how anyone missed you they took your pic right in front of the away stand

hope you enjoyed it
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Champions

Post by Champions »

Thanks......I did. They took us into the Widnes dressing room, and asked us to put on a Widnes shirt! :conf: We didn't! Wooooooo! But we saw Quentin Pongia. :D
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Champions posted:
Thanks......I did. They took us into the Widnes dressing room, and asked us to put on a Widnes shirt! :conf: We didn't! Wooooooo! But we saw Quentin Pongia. :D
does he still have anything to do with the club? (obviously apart from being an ex player)
Champions

Post by Champions »

wiganrldeanh posted:
Champions posted:
does he still have anything to do with the club? (obviously apart from being an ex player)
No, he works with Widnes now........Think he does the same aort of thing as Lammy. :conf:
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Champions posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
Champions posted:
No, he works with Widnes now........Think he does the same aort of thing as Lammy. :conf:
oh.........did he ever play for Widness?
Champions

Post by Champions »

wiganrldeanh posted:
Champions posted:
wiganrldeanh posted: does he still have anything to do with the club? (obviously apart from being an ex player)
oh.........did he ever play for Widness?
Don't think so..... :conf: He left us because he was ill and couldn't play anymore.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Champions posted:
mike binder posted:
Champions posted:
Yeah.....I was the one with the brown hair.
:blush: r u fmale thought you was a male i laughed when the mascots came out because i thought you was a male :lol:
i saw u :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Champions

Post by Champions »

mike binder posted:
Champions posted:
mike binder posted: :blush: r u fmale thought you was a male i laughed when the mascots came out because i thought you was a male :lol:
i saw u :wink:
lol. It was really embarrassing stood in front of the Wigan fans. But it was a good day........bit nerve racking :conf: ....specially in the tunnel when you can hear the Wigan players doing that weird chant thing.....You know the one where they stand in a circle and say something together :conf:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

were they saying something like lets kill that head hunter smith aaarrrgggghhh :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME