Re: SCUMMY LATICS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I have zero interest in soccer, which I find incredibly boring to watch, but I'll always favour a team carrying the Wigan name, in any sport.

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

But GeoffN, you must have been as impressed as I was on the main 6 o'clock news on BBC when they managed to find a family where the grandfather had been a lactics fan all his life, his son had been a lactics fan all his life and now they were interviewing the grandson who had been a lactics fan for all his 8 years.
The reporter,Cathy Marston, blonde bimbo as Kate Adey described her, waxed lyrical about how this lad was such a devout fan that he had already been a matchday mascot 4 times.
It did not seem to occur to her that until the lactics got into the first division this was because this family was 3/5ths of the lactics fan base.
Impressed , I FINK NOT :lol:

PS I liked the categorisation of football on this mornings Channel 4 'The Cricket Show' as a scuffy game for the unintelligent lower classes :exc: Thats about right.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.