latics

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wayneisgorgeous

latics

Post by wayneisgorgeous »

i just wana say a huge GOOD LUCK to the latics! Come on lads i know you can do it!!! :D
Wayne is soooo sexy!!!!
heydude

Re: latics

Post by heydude »

ok now go and put it on a latics site instead of on a rugby league site because we are not interested thank you.
don't eat yellow snow
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

heydude posted:
ok now go and put it on a latics site instead of on a rugby league site because we are not interested thank you.
hang on just because you follow the rugby dosnt mean you cant get behind the latics as ive siad b4 if wigan were playing ludo id get behind them,so come on latics you have my support even though your going down :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
heydude

Post by heydude »

mike binder posted:
heydude posted:
hang on just because you follow the rugby dosnt mean you cant get behind the latics as ive siad b4 if wigan were playing ludo id get behind them,so come on latics you have my support even though your going down :lol:
mike this is a rugby league site not a football site don't care if you support latics or not just not interested in football that's why i come to a RUGBY LEAGUE SITE duh.
don't eat yellow snow
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Yeah good luck to them but there's absolutely no reason to put it on here. Am sure the Latics players don't even read this site, same goes for opposing view, just don't bother this isn't a site to cause trouble on we're not interested in the whole "rivalry" which as a Wigan RL fan I've never actually experienced, why would I be jealous of Wigan Athletic when we don't play the same sport?
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

RIGHT NOW LETS GET SOMETHING RIGHT ,BEFORE THIS GOES ANY FURTHER BECAUSE IM SLOWLY GETING P OFF,i am a warriors fan i guess i have probab=ly been to more games than any 1 that comes on here,this season some one comes on and gives our backing to latics yes i couldnt give a t**S but im a wigan lad and they have my backing(i know alot of youm dont agree with that)but thats the way i am ,and yes i know its a rugby site so dont get on my case mrs l you can stop these post i cant so if i make a comment on them ,when some 1 else as started it get off my case :angry: so now mrs lam as given her point of view get on and kick her ass see how far you get(not far i should think) :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

wayneisgorgeous posted:
i just wana say a huge GOOD LUCK to the latics! Come on lads i know you can do it!!! :D
by the wat this is the same person that started the w godwin post that i have been told to get a life over appologise accepted mrs lam :roll:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

but thats just you mike, most people on here are wigan born and bred like you and couldnt give a toss about the latics and come on here to get away from mindless talk about them.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mike binder posted:
wayneisgorgeous posted:
by the wat this is the same person that started the w godwin post that i have been told to get a life over appologise accepted mrs lam :roll:
EH?!

Are you paranoid? The Wayne Godwin thread makes no sense,and I wasn't having a go at you on this one. I really can't be doing explaining myself, this is a Wigan Rugby board fair enough to say good luck but then we get people saying "ah well I hope they get hammered" n suddenly its not a good luck message and then passing Latics fans come on and start swearing and since I don't plan on being online all night, Rob isn't on and Fraggle isn't no one moderates it and then people whinge that it's not consistent moderating. Ok, my Hawkley Hall darling?!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

mrs_carney posted:
but thats just you mike, most people on here are wigan born and bred like you and couldnt give a toss about the latics and come on here to get away from mindless talk about them.
yes me 2 they get on my pip but i cant ignore them you need to stop people coming on here making post about them ,by the wat thats a nice shirt brians wearing :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME