latics

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: latics

Post by MrsLam »

That's just is thought, I am now offended I have absolutely nothing against Latics! I've supported them in the past (minorly word?) I'm a big Utd fan but how can Latics being up in premiership bother me in the slightest? I've never been brought up to hate latics thats ******** why the hell would I? Maybe if they were another rugby team but they're not so don't tell me I'm on your case when am clearly not!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
That's just is thought, I am now offended I have absolutely nothing against Latics! I've supported them in the past (minorly word?) I'm a big Utd fan but how can Latics being up in premiership bother me in the slightest? I've never been brought up to hate latics thats ******** why the hell would I? Maybe if they were another rugby team but they're not so don't tell me I'm on your case when am clearly not!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHH
:lol: did i real you in 4 a change its normally me that takes the bait :lol: now lets make it a splatics free night how did your holiday go and how do you think well go on 2morrowARRRRGGHHHHHH :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

O dear :blush: I didn't even realise, been a very long day and I've spent the last hour on the phone to a drunk lonely friend who's made me want to cry, poor guy!

Holiday was fine, weather rubbish and I miss Aladdin :inlo: (went Disneyland by the way!) Tomorrow, I've no idea, I'm hoping a win!! No predictable scores this year though so it's purely hope, just looking forward to a good game of rugby and hopefully a good atmosphere, I'll be there if I make it out of bed it's just so tempting to stay in and sleep this season

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) DONT NO WHY BUT IVE ENJOYED THIS YEAR,THE MAIN REASON 4 THAT IS THE WAY WE HAVE ALL STUCK TOGETHER cap lock a gain,as the song goes what ever happens in life lets stick together(by the way do we come out to that song at home an what is it :lol: :angry: :eh: :exc: )
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I'm surprised we haven't had any Latics fans here mouthing off! :lol: Well I'm impartial really. I'm a big football fan (Man U) so it would be a big help if Wigan could beat Chelsea but I don't see it. :)

Note to Ian Birchall - just because you like football, it doesn't make you "unintelligent" and from the "lower classes". :angry:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

pie eaters posted:
why come on to a ruby website and talk about wigan athletic
Didn'you start a post about hoping Latics would get hammered? Are you being ironic?

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

MrsLam posted:
pie eaters posted:
why come on to a ruby website and talk about wigan athletic
Didn'you start a post about hoping Latics would get hammered? Are you being ironic?
:lol:
Saint Rob

Post by Saint Rob »

You should be proud of latics they did wigan proud 2day! They should have scored at least 3 or 4

:eusa2:
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Shame they didnt :wink: !! Wigan could have scored more tries today, danny tickle could have kicked more goals. there are lots of could of's. The thing is a lot of people on here only support rugby and come on here to talk about rugby plus some people are sick of the attitude the latics fans have suddenly got. Was surprised it was such a low score though!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Forget the lactics mrs_carney but on behalf of all the red blooded males on this site, well GeoffN and myself anyway, I say pants to the Wigan Warbabes, I clicked over from the cricket at overs end and saw the 2 dozen Lactics lithe athletic and in time and together cheerleaders, forget all other signings for next year Maurice, just sign this lot up :exc: :D :D
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.