Harry Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Harry Smith

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

southportcdm wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:48 pm Just seen on the other site that Sam Powell may play on Friday. How's that possible now that it's an eight day rest if you fail the head test? If Sam does play (and I don't think that he should), Harry should still get a game either starting or from the bench.
Lam is getting a bit of a reputation for picking injured players
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Harry Smith

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

wall_of_voodoo wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:35 pm
southportcdm wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:48 pm Just seen on the other site that Sam Powell may play on Friday. How's that possible now that it's an eight day rest if you fail the head test? If Sam does play (and I don't think that he should), Harry should still get a game either starting or from the bench.
Lam is getting a bit of a reputation for picking injured players
That's beyond stupid though. Surely it's against some sort of rule where if a player is knocked out he has to be out for a certain amount of time. I remember back when I played, concussion was a standard 2 weeks out. I remember going off with brain fog but trying to say I'd twisted my ankle