Crowd?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Champions

Crowd?

Post by Champions »

Is there a big crowd expected against Hull? And are the Riversiders doing any coaches? If yes, how much does it cost?
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
robjoenz

Re: Crowd?

Post by robjoenz »

Champions posted:
Is there a big crowd expected against Hull? And are the Riversiders doing any coaches? If yes, how much does it cost?
You'll probably be able to pay on the gate, although might be a pound or two cheaper if you order quick, if that is what you were angling at. Only seem to be the Wigan hardcore crew that goto Hull away.
Champions

Post by Champions »

No I meant how much would it cost to travel with the Riversiders club? I think you have to pay on the gate........and from previous trips.....does anyone remember if kids can use the season ticket passes to get in?
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

According to the club site, it looks like they're not selling tickets at the jjb, so yeah, it'll have to be pay at the turnstiles. Kids vouchers will be valid, of course, as they are for all SL away games.
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Theres a coach goin from the JJB at 11;15 on Sunday and it costs £10.50 for non-riversiders members, £9.50 for members,
book on 07709 643976
If that fails try Mayfair travel on 01942 820092, (doubt they'll be doin one to Hull though).

As far as I know it's pay at the turnstiles, that's what the ticket office said.
Wigan 'til I die.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

do they not charge different prices depending on where they go? i mean it has to cost more to get too london than saints? :conf:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) of course it cost more ,think well take a good following we have done in the past see you there,sorry id of took u in my car but its full now :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME