Ganson for the final?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
botica

Ganson for the final?

Post by botica »

Well the world will be watching so lets use the best we have!! NOT. Can't believe they picked Ganson for the final, or perhaps he's not that bad when it's not Wigan playin! :eh:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Fraggle

Re: Ganson for the final?

Post by Fraggle »

pie eaters posted:
lol true i thought they might of picked ian smith or karl kirkpatricj
KK's worse than Ganson. Infact, I thought Ganson was quite good in the Salford match - never believed I would say that!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
botica

Post by botica »

Actually KK is worse. The Salford game is the best i have ever seen Ganson Referee. He was still poor though. The top ref this season has gotta be Smith or Klein.
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

I know every club has a certain beef with individual ref but KK surely beats cummings as the most anti Wigan ref in the world.Saying that thinking about it if i watched footage of old games i may change that i remember a collective groan when cummings name was announced in the yesteryear.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would have gone for Klein

However, you can imagine Ganson and Cummins being buddies. This could be a game were if you win the toss you want to receive the kick off as I'm guessing Ganson will be awarding plenty of penalties early on.

KK is awful now
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

cpwigan posted:
KK is awful
He's always been awful, just when he first came on the scene he didn't get so many high-profile games because there were other more experienced refs such as Cummings, Ranger Smith, Elvis, the Connolly's.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

cpwigan posted:

However, you can imagine Ganson and Cummins being buddies. This could be a game were if you win the toss you want to receive the kick off as I'm guessing Ganson will be awarding plenty of penalties early on.

KK is awful now
maybe he is just not experienced enough reffing top class rugby league (well super league amnyway). its very hard trying to ref and at the highest stage in the country there must be alot of pressure on him and other officials. Dont take me wrong, i am not siding the referees, but would you like to referee a game with all the fans shouting at you? :eh:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:D I've refereed a few matches and NO THANKYOU Dean. Not sure what's worse though, a small crowd where you can hear the comments or a large stadium where you cannot exactly hear what they are saying but you know :D :D
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cpwigan posted:

KK is awful now
i to would of gone 4 klien cant beleive im saying this,but he his by far the most inproved of a very bad bunch :lol: kk id sack him hes not a clue,didnt colin morris ref us in a earlyer cc match (why not) :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

mike binder posted:
cpwigan posted:

KK is awful now
i to would of gone 4 klien cant beleive im saying this,but he his by far the most inproved of a very bad bunch :lol: kk id sack him hes not a clue,didnt colin morris ref us in a earlyer cc match (why not) :wink:
You've been on the ale haven't you mate! Klein the best of a bad bunch?

In all honesty I'd go for Ganson or Silverwood. I think KK has got worse, no coincidence that when Black has come over to get some experience before the Tri-Nations KK is in NL1 (although the Haven-Cas match).