Ganson for the final?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
damien morrissey

Re: Ganson for the final?

Post by damien morrissey »

The standards have dropped dramatically since Smith tried his hand in NRL He consistantly set the standard and the refs have been left under Cummings tutorledge while he has gone
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

iy must be hard for refs as the game is so fast not to mention the things being shouted at them
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

It is an increasingly difficult task not helped by all players at the moment but if you cant attain a certain level then you should hold your hand up and drop a devision.
willie c

Post by willie c »

i think that the game is getting to fast for the refs but with them wired up to the linesmen really they shouldnt be missing as much as they do
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Linesmen are my pet hate :D Having refereed a few games I realised as a ref spotting forward passes is nigh impossible but for a linesman it's easy. Yet how many actually assist a referee. In fact, technology makes them even lazier.

I think Klein has improved the most. However, as a whole they are struggling and I put that down to poor management/coaching
willie c

Post by willie c »

i know what you are saying there mate they must think all they have to do is run up n down the line to give us something to shout about i think the linesman are to far behind play as well to spot anything half the time
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra