rhino shoes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mrs_carney

rhino shoes

Post by mrs_carney »

http://www.atommedia.net/leedsrugby/lee ... Index=4025

Not only have saints got a better clothing range than us, but now rhinos are producing their own shoes?? :conf:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
wiganrldeanh

Re: rhino shoes

Post by wiganrldeanh »

mrs_carney posted:

Not only have saints got a better clothing range than us, but now rhinos are producing their own shoes?? :conf:
i think they are pretty cool :) why cant we get some :angry:
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

i think we should get the sirts like stains were it is the player and the number and like its black and shaded. you will find them in the programme if you went its like a plain shirt with a shaded player from the team and then the number of the player. they are good. its like the player in action but jus 1 colour. :D
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

The amount of merchandise saints have compared to us is ridiculous, each player has a t-shirt with their name number and a slogan on it. They have practically everything. Now leeds have shoes and we have the basics of t-shirts, jumpers and coats. Surely wigan should be looking at other clubs and looking to extend their range of items available to fans
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

wiganrldeanh posted:
mrs_carney posted:

i think they are pretty cool :) why cant we get some :angry:
Why wuold we want rhinos shoes? :wink:
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Hm, that's different but wouldn't you feel as cheesy as a tub of philadelphia wearing them?
Our club is ridiculous when it comes to merchandise and the little we have is all overpriced anyway.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Doug Stand posted:
They should start by getting a decent kit
who should? our club?
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Doug Stand posted:
wiganrldeanh posted:
Doug Stand posted:
They should start by getting a decent kit
who should? our club?
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this current one... not wishing to open up a massive can of worms...apparantly there was a thread that went on and on about this... but anyway... I'm not keen on the current style of kit. We should have cherry and white hoops, I'd prefer with white collars and white shorts. Also I like it when they do something different than hoops for the away kit.
i agree with the bit about the away kit Doug as i cant stand it when they only change the colours but i prefer the hoops to be larger like the current one. i did also like the old one but the JJB bit was so annoying :(
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I think extra merchandise will come in fairly soon; I've been very impressed with the new marketing team so far, especially the website.
Champions

Post by Champions »

wiganrldeanh posted:
Doug Stand posted:
wiganrldeanh posted: who should? our club?
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this current one... not wishing to open up a massive can of worms...apparantly there was a thread that went on and on about this... but anyway... I'm not keen on the current style of kit. We should have cherry and white hoops, I'd prefer with white collars and white shorts. Also I like it when they do something different than hoops for the away kit.
i agree with the bit about the away kit Doug as i cant stand it when they only change the colours but i prefer the hoops to be larger like the current one. i did also like the old one but the JJB bit was so annoying :(
It was so tough it was practically bulletproof! Bet they give the leftover stock to the police department! :lol: (overexagerated, but not by much!)
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!