Jamie Lyon.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Tom_McCooey

Jamie Lyon.

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Before anyone criticises me, I know he is contracted to Stains for next year.
However, a lot of people on rlfans seem to think he has put pen to paper for us, after being spotted in Frankie & Benny's with uncle Mo.
I'm dubious about this, but how good would that be if it was true! :roll:
Anyway, at least we have a good rumour for now.
Wigan 'til I die.
gaz1warrior

Re: Jamie Lyon.

Post by gaz1warrior »

actually he signed a 1 year deal with a opition of a another year so this could not be to fare from the mark :D
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Where does the truth lie with Lyon is it one year or one year with an extension? Does anyone know the answer for definate or is it speculation.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

damien morrissey posted:
Where does the truth lie with Lyon is it one year or one year with an extension? Does anyone know the answer for definate or is it speculation.
more than likely speculation.
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

Call me naive, but how likely is it that if Maurice was signing our greatest rivals' best player at the most crucial part of the season in clandestine fashion he would then decide to pop into Frankie and Benny's with him for a steak and chips? He's no Peter Kenyon
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

pie eaters posted:
if people would think first before they post maybe i will start to take them seriously
If you would have read my post properly, then you would have noticed that I said it looks dubious. ie dodgy.
Wigan 'til I die.
damien morrissey

Dont worry about it Tom at times people dont like to see a balanced post because it is difficult to have a go at.These incidents are few and far between thank god the majority are rational fans.
damien morrissey

I may be able to answer that if i could figure out what language you are using. those sentances dont make any sense any chance of an edit or two and we can carry this on as you are as entitled to your opinions as i am.
damien morrissey

Ok Pie eater lets get back to tom he has only repeated what he has heard on rflfans and was asking for opinions about it.The whole rumor thing on the end wasnt clever but he came across to me as being quite genuine and was hoping to gauge WRL fans reactions.
damien morrissey

Agree and with Moran having a decent game it wont be him leaving so back to DV how did he play today anyone know.