PRYCE JOINS SAINTS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
damien morrissey

Re: PRYCE JOINS SAINTS

Post by damien morrissey »

As posted earlier he is a good player but is a moaning cheating dirty thug thats why no one wants him at the club not because he cant play the game.
damien morrissey

I dont remember any of the above players headbutting,eye gouging the opposition.They as do many others cross the line but not to the degree Pryce does.His younger brother has the same skills as him but a much better attitude to the game if we went after him i would be the first to applaud the club as it is i applaud stains for preventing us signing him.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Pryce will always be hated in my house, has annoyed me many times but that Brian Carney tackle at the GF will never be forgotten.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
damien morrissey

So you agree no headbutts or eyegoughs from the above glad thats all sorted..
damien morrissey

Skerrit used to love a fight no denying it but i catergorise that differently to the naughtyness Pryce gets up to watch him next time you see him on sky he is always messing round with the players face on the floor i bloody hate that, just get up and let the player play the ball.Skerrit was a stand up fighter he wasnt sneaky or sly about it thats why he cost us so many penalties i am not defending him just pointing out the difference
damien morrissey

Ok we are done with Kelvin we are on to Terry ok yes he does some unbelivabley stupid things and the new rule about grapple tackles has cost him/us more penalties this year than previously but and i will repeat myself Pryce is a sly player and many dont like that It is akin to spitting at other players it isnt looked on favourably, Pryce has skill, speed and power i have never denied that he is a good player but i dont like his style of play thats why i dont want him at the club.
damien morrissey

Dont start me o that one him and Tawira Nikkau from Cas were the worst. Has anyone heard how he is recently he lost his wife and child in a car accident then had a bike crash and lost a leg from what i can remember thats horrible..
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

damien morrissey posted:
Dont start me o that one him and Tawira Nikkau from Cas were the worst. Has anyone heard how he is recently he lost his wife and child in a car accident then had a bike crash and lost a leg from what i can remember thats horrible..
Aw thats awful how much bad luck can one person have :( Poor guy. Speaking of dirty players reminded me of summat that annoyed me today. Wish idiots that want to cause trouble would stay at home rather than show up all our fans. There was no need to get so wound up, it started off as fans having a bit of banter, singing to/about each other but that's how it should have stayed instead you end up with trouble makers that want to draw attention to themselves. Stay at home and stop ruining a good atmosphere.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
damien morrissey

Any idea what club and in what capacity i didnt like him but he was a good player i cant deny that.
damien morrissey

Were these idiots our fans.What exactly were they doing?