st pats comp

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

st pats comp

Post by mike binder »

:) just a quick thank you to all involved at st pats,yes the weather as been great but what a great well organised comp,been a great weekend of amatuer rugby watching some great stars of the future .Louise i never saw you being dragged around the ground by your dog and i was there till the end on saturday and about 4 today,Again big thank you from all at st judes.Danny team got to final so i had to miss the visit to hull ,but well done lads our season as lasted for at least another 2 weeks :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Re: st pats comp

Post by mike binder »

:blush: did nobody else go well im on my way to cardiff today ,for a weeks break i9n a cottage in the welsh mountains if your going to cardiff on saturdat ,ill be in the guiness bar in front of the hilton hotel from about 11 see you all then and be good till i return,especially mrs c and mrs l :lol: :cool: :o :eh: :exc: ps well be the 1 in cherry and white 40 of us singing old faithful :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME