FORTRESS JJB - THE CARNIVAL!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warrior till i die

Re: Fortress jjb

Post by warrior till i die »

with the barmy army in the south stand!!! I saw you mike. Well Ive got about a 3 or 4 foot inflatable bottle of bud for Friday.
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Lancashire, la la laaaaa! :D

Me and my mate are bringing a bag of ballooons so if you're sat in South Stand, middle-ish, half way up, well we have balloons!

Sorry but balloons are class.
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

I've gpt am inflatable redstripe bottle if I can find it

If not I have a Guiness cooler about 3ft tall which should do

I'll see what other toys my daughter has for Friday as I may be bringing her with me, downside is I need to curb the expletives towards the scousers
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I spotted the sheep i knew it would be you Tom and a couple of balloons.

Im confident that the crowd support well helped us to the win. If we can get that atmosphere for Leeds we can double that for Saints
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i thought the atmosphere was fantastic and the noise at the end what can i say, it,s no wonder nobody heard the hooter.same again on fri but unfortunately i,ll have to settle for sky as i can,t get off work and i,m skint. on the possitive side i,ve asked the wife to buy me two trips over for my x-mas present and another for my birthday and she said ok. so thats at least threee games next season plus finals. she,s a great gal :D
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

Goin into town now to buy beach balls for Stains game. Lets get more to the game this week. More falgs as well. Baloons, confetti, you all know the score by now. Keep e-mailing press, radio etc, cos I have today. The atmosphere is going to be electric on Friday, and we all know Stains fans are always up for it, so we need to out-shout them, and show 'em we mean buisness, and we don't want them to win the poxy sheild on OUR turf. Plus, Bradford can beat them, so if we do as well top spot will go to Leeds which will be nice(nicer than Stains winnin it anyway), and we really do make a difference as we proved on Friday, it's a lot more fun when we have a cup final-esque atmosphere so that's another incentive to go crazy. COME ON WIGAN!
Edit, Exile in Tiger County's flag is ace, and I bet it didn't take ages to make, so there's no excuses for the rest of you now.
Edit number 2; How good would Flags, throwing around inflateables, baloons etc look as its on Sky. There's another incentive.
Wigan 'til I die.
botica

Post by botica »

Please all go for it this week! I can't go due to a family do!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I always shout very loud so someone has to do my bit too.
The players thought it felt full house last week so well done to everyone. More needed this week. Gutted can't be there not even sky on in the club we're at. The sheep in the south stand was ace, didn't see too many flags though. :lol:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

botica posted:
Please all go for it this week! I can't go due to a family do!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I always shout very loud so someone has to do my bit too.
The players thought it felt full house last week so well done to everyone. More needed this week. Gutted can't be there not even sky on in the club we're at. The sheep in the south stand was ace, didn't see too many flags though. :lol:
dump the family quick :D
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

If theres balloons and balls etc the higher up the start the better if people have them low down it prob wont get far. I think the JJB should provide everyone with TRY/NO TRY posters as they go in
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

WiganWarrior posted:
I think the JJB should provide everyone with TRY/NO TRY posters as they go in
its usually sky who provide them