FORTRESS JJB - THE CARNIVAL!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Re: Fortress jjb

Post by MrsLam »

Mike posted:
The official site is now publicising the retro shirt idea although it is saying that cherryandwhite.co.uk suggested it - is that true?) I shall be digging out my oldest shirt (early 1990s I think). Does anyone have the half red half blue shirt that was sold once for a Wembley trip - that is the best old shirt if you ask me.
No it's not true, my friend off that site told me today to get it on this site, so I told him it's been on here for over a week now so they have officially scammed the Wigan-Warriors idea and we are now at war. RARRR
Cheeky gets
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

It also mentioned a carnival atmosphere which was stolen from here :angry:
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Tom_McCooey

Post by Tom_McCooey »

WiganWarrior posted:
Just to make your point slightly clearer. :lol:
Anyway, who's bringin baloons, flags and inflateables?????
Wigan 'til I die.
lou-lou

Post by lou-lou »

im gonna be takin my little "Pride of the North" flag, but im intending to bring a whole lota confetti! red white and blue as its the clubs colours. just hope i can get everyone who sits with me at the front of South to join in with me, i mean who can miss out on a great game like this! :smil:
"Kids and grown ups love it so - the Happy world of Harribo"
Mr Earls 13-09-05
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Don't forget face paints and coloured hair (gel/spray) too. The program starts at 19:30 so maybe the SKY cameras will be outside to see the fans?! They've done it in the past when there's been a good atmosphere.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I've dug out an old Ellgren/Norweb one, but can't remember the year...'92 I think.
lou-lou

Post by lou-lou »

i hope so, nothin better than to see the fans of the worlds biggest derby showin the yorkies how its done! and it will just make the atmosphere electric inside
"Kids and grown ups love it so - the Happy world of Harribo"
Mr Earls 13-09-05
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

can,t beleive how excited i,m getting already about this game and i,m only watching it on tv. i,ve already made an excuse for going into work late, roll on friday :D
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Has anyone got the old "JJB Sports" sponsored shirt from 1996? They're like the proverbial rocking horse poo :eusa3: