Saints squad

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: Saints squad

Post by fozzieskem »

There’s simply no need to play these games,we will by now have caught up with the sky contract and now there is to be no fans this season then why carry on with this fixture list.

This is supposed to be the blue ribbon game of the season,Lam clearly,to me mind is targeting the CC as a trophy to win and its prize money but is forced to devalue the fixture as a result.

Not having a go at these young lads who one and all will give it plenty but that’s a full strength saints side I fear the worst
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 pm There’s simply no need to play these games,we will by now have caught up with the sky contract and now there is to be no fans this season then why carry on with this fixture list.

This is supposed to be the blue ribbon game of the season,Lam clearly,to me mind is targeting the CC as a trophy to win and its prize money but is forced to devalue the fixture as a result.

Not having a go at these young lads who one and all will give it plenty but that’s a full strength saints side I fear the worst
Its the injuries that we risk picking up putting youngsters against that saints pack.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Can someone explain how that was a yellow?

Or is Bentham just having his say?
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 pm Can someone explain how that was a yellow?

Bentham??

Should have sent Coote off for feigning injury. He soon got up when the yellow card was given by Ben Thaler!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:12 am
Caboosegg wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 pm Can someone explain how that was a yellow?

Bentham??

Should have sent Coote off for feigning injury. He soon got up when the yellow card was given by Ben Thaler!
😂 i was obviously to bust raging over how Bent the ref was being.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:12 am
Should have sent Coote off for feigning injury.
Because that happens, like, never.