Is Carney injured again?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OJ

Is Carney injured again?

Post by OJ »

I know he wasn't on the field too long on Sunday but haven't seen what is up with him this time - does anyone know?
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

GeoffN

Re: Is Carney injured again?

Post by GeoffN »

OJ posted:
I know he wasn't on the field too long on Sunday but haven't seen what is up with him this time - does anyone know?
Only that his hamstring tightened up 10 mins into the game...taken off as a precaution, but no news since, as far as I know.
mrs_carney

Re: Is Carney injured agai...

Post by mrs_carney »

Wigan observer today says hes declared himself fit for the leeds match, dont know whether thats a good thing or not :conf:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
DaveO

Re: Is Carney injured again?

Post by DaveO »

OJ posted:
Does anyone care?

Dave
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

DaveO posted:
OJ posted:
Does anyone care?

Dave
We should get rid of him now. Hes benn a none entity all season. Time to move on.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

According to WEP, he is back for Leeds (at least for a couple of minutes before his hamstring 'tightens' in the first half).

http://www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle2. ... ID=1126301
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm a lot more worried about Newton...that "nasty looking blood clot" should be sorted out now...forget the next 3 games - get him right for next season!
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

GeoffN posted:
I'm a lot more worried about Newton...that "nasty looking blood clot" should be sorted out now...forget the next 3 games - get him right for next season!
Quite right, GeoffN. Also, Carney goes off as a precaution - against what??
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

jinkin jimmy posted:
GeoffN posted:
Quite right, GeoffN. Also, Carney goes off as a precaution - against what??
Against upsetting that nice Mr Noble so that he doesn't lose yet another of his supposed stars who are going to beat the Aussies and Kiwis (allegedly) this autumn. It might be better for GB to admit defeat now and let the French contest the tri-nations instead.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
OJ

Post by OJ »

DaveO posted:
Does anyone care?

Dave
It isn't that I care any more Dave I'm just curious as the Australia bound one does seem to have bucked his ideas up a bit lately seeing as he likes the look of himself in a GB shirt. As someone else has said it is far more important to get Terry Newton sorted out as that blood clot sounds nasty.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.