What was Bai thinking?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

What was Bai thinking?

Post by wiganrldeanh »

What the hell was bai thinking? i know that there is alot of pressure to get the ball into the field of play from you own ingoal area but you seriously cannot afford to make mistakes like that!

if you ask me, thats what made leeds lose today.

well done hull :exc:
jodie clark

Re: What was Bai thinking?

Post by jodie clark »

i dont think that is why leeds lost i think hull outplayed them thats why they lost
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

yes i understand what you are saying but without that try hull wouldnt have won (even though everything would have been different if they didnt get it) but you get my drift.......
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

It's what makes rugby league and some times it's what wins you the game.
Am chuffed for Hull! Was wearing me black and white today at work, well done to 'em, just a shame Briscoe wasn't there. :(
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MOUSE

Post by MOUSE »

Its whats known as a rush of blood Deano, something you have yet to experience... :lol:
ADLINGTON RANGERS ARLFC - open age players required anyone welcome.We run two teams in the N.W.counties Div 1 & Div 7.Training @ 6.30 on Mon & Wed.COME ON DOWN to the top rec and join in.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

MOUSE posted:
Its whats known as a rush of blood Deano, something you have yet to experience... :lol:
well im not as old as you and not many people are.......
SiY

Post by SiY »

If you ask me it was Leeds's cockiness back firing and i enjoyed every moment. Mwuahahhahaa!
Ron

Post by Ron »

I know Bai made an awful mistake - "schoolboy error" as Stevo would say, but give the lad a break we all make mistakes. The look on his face when he said "Sorry" said enough. He was devastated. Probably that try did win the match for Hull but that's what turns games. Glad Hull won; feel awful for Briscoe the lad must be heartbroken. These occasions can be a once-in-a-lifetime chance, but I hope there will be another time for him, hopefully in Wigan colours.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I don't think it did win them the game, they scored again after that one. Bai also made up for it by scoring himself later on, mistakes were made by both teams that could have cost either team yards and resulted in a try. He gifted them one but well done to hull man for being there and alert. He could just as easily have knocked it on.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

How bitter is tony smith? He can't admit his side were outplayed, for at least 70minutes of that match. His first comment was we didnt play well enough! Gawd that man irritates me. Well done hull!!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3