Its late

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

Its late

Post by wiganrldeanh »

havnt us 4 (PNB, aspy, me and chrisA) got anything else to do at this time lol :lol: (yawn)
ChrisA

Re: Its late

Post by ChrisA »

I work late shift, so this is my evening time. Just perusing the forums before I get off to bed.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

ChrisA posted:
I work late shift, so this is my evening time. Just perusing the forums before I get off to bed.
oh lol. im just watchin late night boxing on 5. :wink:
Welski

Post by Welski »

Does anyone else imagine the voice of Futurama's Bender when they read wiganrldeanh's posts?

Or am I just going mad?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

No Welski, but I do imagine you talk like Herve Villechaise
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Welski posted:
Does anyone else imagine the voice of Futurama's Bender when they read wiganrldeanh's posts?

Or am I just going mad?
Are you calling Dean a Bender? But yeah, I do a little Futurama robot voice when I read his messages. Similarly when I read Warriors messages I read really slowly and MrsLam's in an alcohol slurred voice.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

DaiJones posted:
What a great actor he was, always the comedy sidekick. Sunday's the 12th anniversary of his suicide... "Le plane, le plane, monsieur Welski..."
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

robjoenz posted:

Are you calling Dean a Bender?
i hope your not :lol:

i dont even know why i have that picture, i saw mikes and mrs lam's and was bored so i just did it lol (even thought i know it doesnt look very good :lol:)
Welski

Post by Welski »

Fraggle posted:
DaiJones posted:
What a great actor he was, always the comedy sidekick. Sunday's the 12th anniversary of his suicide... "Le plane, le plane, monsieur Welski..."
:lol:
He was an actor I really looked up to.
Welski

Post by Welski »

robjoenz posted:
Welski posted:

Or am I just going mad?
Are you calling Dean a Bender? But yeah, I do a little Futurama robot voice when I read his messages. Similarly when I read Warriors messages I read really slowly and MrsLam's in an alcohol slurred voice.
I'm glad its not just me...I see Warriors as a 12 year old sitting at his computer under one of those elevated beds with a desk under it and a little ladder up the side. As for Mrs Lam...hmmm much like her picture except very strangely with blonde hair..Rob I've always thought of you as Rob Jo-NEZ and for some odd reason my mind creates a picture of Micky Dolenz from The Monkey's... Fraggle lives in a lighthouse obviously.

No offence BTW!