Its late

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wiganrldeanh

Re: Its late

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Welski posted:
I see Warriors as a 12 year old sitting at his computer under one of those elevated beds with a desk under it and a little ladder up the side.
im liking that one welski :lol:
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

wiganrldeanh posted:
Welski posted:
I see Warriors as a 12 year old sitting at his computer under one of those elevated beds with a desk under it and a little ladder up the side.
im liking that one welski :lol:
Awww... little Warriors sat at his desk beneath his Captains bed reading... "Vvvvvv Caaat saaaat on vvv mattttT" then grinning with the enormous sense of achievement! How sweet! Is that what he's like Dean?
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Welski posted:
Rob I've always thought of you as Rob Jo-NEZ and for some odd reason my mind creates a picture of Micky Dolenz from The Monkey's... Fraggle lives in a lighthouse obviously.

No offence BTW!
Haha, none taken, this thread is turning rather amusing.

I remember getting the impression from someones post a very long while back that they thought I was ROB JOE from New Zealand.

However, I just plain boring, common (double entendre) Rob Jones who has to change the spelling in order to have the same username on w-w, RLfans and hotmail!

PS. I look nothing like Mickey Dolenz or a monkey. Apparently I look like a ventrilquist dummy (summut about my smile when I grin).
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

Not realy hes kinda of a big lad, might make a good centre when he bulks out and gets abit older (and also learns how to actually play rugby). But yes rob i can imagine that he is like that when hes at home to get away from trying too be macho all the time :lol:
DaiJones

Post by DaiJones »

The pictures don't help. I always assume Geoff N looks like Billy Boston in the 1960s when I reply to him. However, for some extraordinary reason I picture Ian Birchall as looking like the actor Keith Barron during his period in ITV sitcom Duty Free in the 1980s which can't be rationally explained by anything. Sorry Ian.
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

DaiJones posted:
The pictures don't help. I always assume Geoff N looks like Billy Boston in the 1960s when I reply to him. However, for some extraordinary reason I picture Ian Birchall as looking like the actor Keith Barron during his period in ITV sitcom Duty Free in the 1980s which can't be rationally explained by anything. Sorry Ian.
tell me about it...........i think of robjoenz as a pair of talking rugby shirts.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

wiganrldeanh posted:
DaiJones posted:
tell me about it...........i think of robjoenz as a pair of talking rugby shirts.
Photographed at my house in Whitehaven to further the image!
wiganrldeanh

Post by wiganrldeanh »

its a very good picture IMO rob very colourful but different and simple
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

DaiJones posted:
The pictures don't help. I always assume Geoff N looks like Billy Boston in the 1960s when I reply to him.
Sadly, nothing like him! I'm far more youthful in appearance...apart from the greying hair and beard, rapidly diminishing number of teeth, rapidly increasing "beer belly" (still working on it).

I did once post a photo of myself on here...at which time,understandably, most of the members left in a hurry!
I can normally be seen occupying seat W150 in the East stand, for any masochists amongst you!
aspy

Post by aspy »

:D i work lates and just trying to help the cause. :D