I hope this isnt true

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: I hope this isnt true

Post by mike binder »

:) dont want to put a spanner in the works terry want leave us to go to another sl team ,but he likes the idea of following a mr brian carney to aus :(
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

was in the players lounge last night and when terry came in he was very quite.i asked around and though nobody said yes most people i asked said it looks very likely. :(
The Black Pearl

Post by The Black Pearl »

It really depends on what game plan Millward wants to play. I've heard Terry has signed for the bulls Goodwin is off to Hull and Micky Higham will be wearing the number 9 shirt next year. Micky is quicker than Terry and has followed Millward round throughout his career. Leigh then Saints and now Wigan. Millward likes and knows he can play to his game plan.
Pain is temporary pride is forever
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Not sure about Newton leaving

However from a very reliable source (Highams dad) he has signed for Wigan already (around 2 weeks ago)

It is also rumoured that Wigan are to sign Fozzard and Gardener from the scousers. IMO we would be better off with my Grandma in both positions than them two

If this is the case IM has gone way down in my opinion after all the good work he has done
superleague

Post by superleague »

it was in the evening post a couple of weeks ago that terry said he wasnt leaving wigan and he wud like to finish his career at wigan. but i do hope this rumour isnt true.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Same. I don't think he will but if he does, well sob! :o

Gardner?! NO. NO NO NO. A million times NO. I don't rate him.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

standishcat posted:
Same. I don't think he will but if he does, well sob! :o

Gardner?! NO. NO NO NO. A million times NO. I don't rate him.
I'd rather have Gardner than Fozzard, but he'd be a bench player at best. Similarly dirty Fozzard, where would he play? We've already got SeuSeu, Scully, Feca, various kids who can play prop. Available 20/20 slots come into the equation as well, as any Skints first teamer would be taking up a 20/20 place.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Dont want Gardner or Fozzard, i hope Terry wont go and id like to see us hang on to Godwin he has impressed me this season
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

sooner have tery at prop than any of those 2 :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Champions

Post by Champions »

I've heard that Higham is going to Bradford but them joining Wigan without having played for the Bulls (because Stains won't let him come to Wigan), and Terry will replace Higham at the Bulls. I hope he stays......I don't want Wigan to change into Stains (player-wise).
........and on the 8th day, God made Wigan Warriors!