Bullock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dan2266

Re: Bullock

Post by Dan2266 »

He’s signed for them 100%
ddtftf

Bullock signs for Warrington

Post by ddtftf »

Just heard Bullock has signed for Warrington next year so may explain why he has not been picked bloody hell Wigan Management becoming Pathetic :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Dan2266 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:50 pm He’s signed for them 100%
If that's true you'd hope we have a replacement lined up.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Too many players off contract or leaving all at once for me! 2004 anyone??

There are actually TEN players whose contracts are up at the end of the season! 😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Spent 60 yrs watching Wigan but i have never felt so pissed off with the way the secretive management handles the club, the way they hold information from the fans who probably know before them what is happening I can see us like Leigh or Widnes ( No offence ) in a few years its now getting frightening the way the club is going its ok saying we have won 6 games this year but around 6 or 7 of the present squad will be gone next year something going on and i am genuinely worried
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Amazing all these announcements come after we have bought season tickets another sneaky move
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:58 pm Too many players off contract or leaving all at once for me! 2004 anyone??

There are actually TEN players whose contracts are up at the end of the season! 😳
That'll suit Lenners big style, Ten out, 3 x 23 year old project players and Joe Westerman in on the cheap :shock:
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

ddtftf wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm Spent 60 yrs watching Wigan but i have never felt so pissed off with the way the secretive management handles the club, the way they hold information from the fans who probably know before them what is happening I can see us like Leigh or Widnes ( No offence ) in a few years its now getting frightening the way the club is going its ok saying we have won 6 games this year but around 6 or 7 of the present squad will be gone next year something going on and i am genuinely worried
We had similar in 2012 though didn't we (or was it 11) although I'd say a better coach.
Last edited by Caboosegg on Tue May 18, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

Im surprised that we have let Bullock go as we are struggling for props as it is, so you would hope that we have someone in mind. Ok we have 10 players off contract and we need to get our finger out and do some serious recruiting. But if you look at the players off contract its time for a change. Tommy and Clubb should not have been offered contracts this year. Difficult to have offered Manfredi another one last year as no one knew whether he would play again. Willie Isa been a good servant but would you want to offer him another one as we have a shed full of back row forwards coming through, would you want to lose them or Isa? We always knew we would lose Hastings and French but we have Hardaker and Smith coming through and he has been resigned for the next 4 years. Gildart has hardly been on the field for the last 2 years and now wants to try his luck in the Nrl you cant blame him, but no doubt will be back. Jake Bibby is ok and im sure Wigan will resign him for his utility value. That leaves Powell and half the people who write on here keep on about finding a better hooker, but again will be very surprised is Sam goes anywhere. So that leaves us looking for 2 centres, Toby King and Joey leulai (west tigers), a half back , Sezer or Williams would be good and a couple of props, try Aaron Woods and another prop probably a Samoan or Kiwi. Job sorted, no panic. Oh and we might need a new coach now that may be a little more difficult.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Jake Bibby has been much better than Okay
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.