Williams as it stands.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Williams as it stands.

Post by josie andrews »

Lazy J wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:00 pm Yes, Sam Williams I had to look twice
Thanks deleted my post cos I thought it couldn’t be George after all the goings on, I missed the start 😳

Come on Chooks 🐓😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Lazy J wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:00 pm Yes, Sam Williams I had to look twice
Lol, had to check
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Raiders fans are very unhappy now. Understandable in a way if what we are being told is true; GW was hawked around Sydney clubs and didn't want to play for Canberra.

Maybe the point is that the Raiders are not a happy and settled crew nowadays.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Any updates on this Dan? The longer this drags on the greater Wires 1% grows me thinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wes wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:37 am Any updates on this Dan? The longer this drags on the greater Wires 1% grows me thinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Haven't heard a thing on anything since Friday Williams or any other matter.

Don't know weather silence is good or not, Id agree the longer it drags on the more chance Wire have.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Rumours of Austin to Leeds - Williams to Wire this morning
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

You then have to ask the question why even bother he as said himself and wants to go to wire and may be orchestrating this himself to drag on have we not had enough players who don't really want to play at Wigan. I personally am going off him not a man of his word or we wouldn't even be having this debate. Dan do you know if they have a second player option.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

When I first mentioned Wigan wanting to talk to Williams I was told Trueman. But I cant see that happening at all as we would have to pay a transfer fee.
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

If Williams was coming to Wigan I would have thought this would have been sorted by now and announced. If his preference is Wire, then just come out and say so. We should move on and find another option. I would rather have 2 good props than 1 Williams.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

If he isn’t coming back to Wigan it should be announced very very soon because others we may have been interested in, eg: Fage, will end up elsewhere & we will have lots of egg on our faces!

KiTDF I agree with you if Williams has gone back on his word 🤨 he’s lost my respect!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan