lam to widnes

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WiganWarrior

Re: lam to widnes

Post by WiganWarrior »

I hope Lam will stay he seems to be a great coach for our younger players, a good role model and Wigan fav.
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Schalk Brits... posted:
Millward sees Lam as a threat at Wigan because of his history as a player and the relationships he has with 1st team and academy players so he wants him out.He also wants Betts back in the 21's (such a thoughtful fellow). Farrar will stay because of his links with Illawarra so expect something there.Ryles,Bailey.Barrett and Gasnier all wanted to sign for Wigan in the past but ML botched badly.
Where do you get this stuff from? Can you actually back this up, because I would love to see your evidence.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Schalk Brits... posted:
Ryles,Bailey.Barrett and Gasnier all wanted to sign for Wigan in the past but ML botched badly.
Yeah - Lindsey pratically got Gasnier selected for Origin after he had agreed a deal to come to Wigan - and then managed almost single-handedly to get St George to do an about face on his already agreed release. Nothing to do with Gasnier having a change of heart after a raise in profile at all that one was ... :doz:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐