Some good news

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Some good news

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors U19’s beat St Helens U19’s

Wigan 40 Saints 22 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Re: Some good news

Post by moto748 »

Oh.

Not "Lam resigns", then. :evil:
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

Should av played the under 19 tonight at least they would av tried that was a disgrace tonight
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

You'll always find a silver lining Josie
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cherry toffee wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 9:01 pm You'll always find a silver lining Josie
I try 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Crosty 54 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:30 pm Should av played the under 19 tonight at least they would av tried that was a disgrace tonight
Said that to my mate 😂
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

Great result but I’m even going to use this positive thread to moan about something that is really bugging me about the club-why are they hardly covering the 19’s fixtures now? No live coverage :x I get that might be expensive and not possible but not even a single in game update today and that in our biggest fixture all season.

It was the only Wigan fixture I was looking forward to today. I knew what was coming in the other.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Your right Nicky not even a report or mention on official site. It was supposed to be 12 ko tuned in and nothing on wigan tv only found out they'd played when Josie posted.you'd think after the month the club's had they'd want some good news
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

The Official site is the last place to get any news about what is happening at the club!

If you don’t do FB or Twitter you have no chance. I’ve said this several times.

Every post is duplicated umpteen times across those media platforms! WhatsApp, Zoom, Tiktok, & numerous other idiotic apps.

People are pi**ed off with social media & the, sometimes, disgusting posts aimed at players, clubs & individuals.

I know I & others we all have a moan but I/ we don’t aim vitriol at individuals.

There is no “I” in team!
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

cherry toffee wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:36 am Your right Nicky not even a report or mention on official site. It was supposed to be 12 ko tuned in and nothing on wigan tv only found out they'd played when Josie posted.you'd think after the month the club's had they'd want some good news
It’s not good enough, the club should be doing all it can to engage with fans, especially given they want people to buy their products.