east stand to join party retro shirt friday

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
willie c

Re: east stand to join par...

Post by willie c »

im working on it shes been to more wigan games than bulls ones but no chance with wife
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

willie c posted:
im working on it shes been to more wigan games than bulls ones but no chance with wife
Mate, we both know she's a Secret Pie Eater... Bradford is just some strange teenage fad, we both know she'll soon be over it! :D
willie c

Post by willie c »

hey marra i would love to think that it was :D
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

MrsLam posted:
I personally have a problem with the retro idea, seem to have had a growth spurt and no longer fit into my older shirts
I suspect most of the blokes at the game would be happy to see females wearing shirts that are too small... :cool:
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

I did the retro shirt thing a couple of games ago, the only clean shirt I could find was the 1995 shirt! Actually, I did have another clean one that day that my other half had "kindly" washed for me, not realising that when the label says "wash at 30C" it doesn't mean you can wash it at 90C :conf:
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
JIMH

Post by JIMH »

Im in the west stand and im going to dig out one of my old shirts, hopefully i might be able to squeeze into them, i just hope those old ellgen ones were generous sizes.
p.s. dont get to sing much but i do sit near the opposition directors so i will be giving mcmanus plenty, i think there is only caisly who i give as much stick 2.
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Fraggle posted:
I did the retro shirt thing a couple of games ago, the only clean shirt I could find was the 1995 shirt!
If I can remember to pick it up before heading off to work on match days I always wear a retro shirt.

Seems I have set a trend! Have not bought a new replica shirt since the RL centenary season.

Trouble is we usually lose when I wear it. What to do!

Dave
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

DaveO posted:
Fraggle posted:
I did the retro shirt thing a couple of games ago, the only clean shirt I could find was the 1995 shirt!
If I can remember to pick it up before heading off to work on match days I always wear a retro shirt.

Seems I have set a trend! Have not bought a new replica shirt since the RL centenary season.

Trouble is we usually lose when I wear it. What to do!

Dave
dont wear it :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME