NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by josie andrews »

Following the latest round of Betfred Super League fixtures, the Match Review Panel have issued the following sanctions:

Tirana Arona (Wakefield Trinity) – Dangerous Contact Grade A – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Jake Mamo (Warrington Wolves) – Dangerous Contact Grade A – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Brad Dwyer (Leeds Rhinos – Dangerous Contact Grade A – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Bodene Thompson (Leeds Rhinos) – Punching Grade B – 1 Match Penalty Notice

Alex Mellor (Leeds Rhinos) – Contact with the Match Official Grade B – 1 Match Penalty Notice

Tom Briscoe (Leeds Rhinos) – Contact with the Match Official Grade A – 0 Match Penalty Notice

Luke Gale (Leeds Rhinos) – Punching Grade C – 2 Match Penalty Notice

Lee Mossop (Salford Red Devils) – Punching Grade C – 2 Match Penalty Notice

Joe Burgess (Salford Red Devils) – Punching Grade B – 1 Match Penalty Notice

Jack Wells (Salford Red Devils) – Dangerous Throw Grade C – 2 Match Penalty Notice

Ryan Lannon (Salford Red Devils) – Punching Grade A – 0 Match Penalty Notice

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/nine-pla ... ath-40604/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
ian.birchall

Re: NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by ian.birchall »

The Salford/Leeds game sounds like we missed a cracker then🤣🤣.
See that when a Leeds player makes 'contact' with a referee he only gets a one match ban, interesting. 🤔
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
the pieman

Re: NINE players charged from Leeds/Salford as Lee Mossop and Luke Gale feel the wrath

Post by the pieman »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:28 am The Salford/Leeds game sounds like we missed a cracker then🤣🤣.
See that when a Leeds player makes 'contact' with a referee he only gets a one match ban, interesting. 🤔
and another player with 0 ban

the only player they chucked the book at for that has been Gareth Hock that i can recall. All the others that i have seen have been dealt with very lightly
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

a GRAND TOTAL of 9 games dished out - most likely be some appeals so will get reduced

i personally dont think you can beat a good 26 man all in during a game and if i had my way, there would be a couple of sin bins to cool down and then move on

However, the powers that be want to sanitise the game and deplore all big hits and fighting, so this just smells of them bottling dishing out bans that mean anything, most likely cos Leeds are involved
jobo

Post by jobo »

Just watched the highlights.

One shot Mossop sparked Konrad clean out. Not saying I agree with it but Moss definitely knows how to punch.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I remember him smacking McGuinness I think it was in the Magic about 10 years ago. Moose can definitely throw hands
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:35 am Just watched the highlights.

One shot Mossop sparked Konrad clean out. Not saying I agree with it but Moss definitely knows how to punch.
But Hurrell was chasing Mossop after the tackle! Don’t blame Moose for getting one in first 😊🥊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 am

But Hurrell was chasing Mossop after the tackle! Don’t blame Moose for getting one in first 😊🥊
Moral of the story is don't chase a moose 😁
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:56 am
josie andrews wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:46 am

Moral of the story is don't chase a moose 😁
😂
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yeah Moose let off a good one there.

Did you notice the handshake between Hurrell and Mossop as he trotted off. Nice touch, I thought.