Gildart

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Gildart

Post by Charriots Offiah »

nathan_rugby

Re: Gildart

Post by nathan_rugby »

Going to struggle in the NRL imo
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:42 am Going to struggle in the NRL imo
I don’t know he may surprise us..
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

medlocke wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:14 am
And then nice uncle Lenners will say "come back home to Wigan Oli, Here's a nice new 4 season contract"
Then the sheep/Lenners loyal/Happy clappers will hail Lenners as a hero for bringing him back :D
So if he struggles in the NRL and comes back would you like to see him go to another club?

I imagine he'd do a Williams anyway and go for a "new challenge "
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Any Wests fans watching our last two games aren't going to be too impressed.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Gilly is possibly on the small side for the NRL but Wests are building to a decent team for next year.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

To suggest Oli needs to walk the walk is ridiculous.

The cracks in the side appeared long before he returned from injury! The only centre we have who is a proper wings centre imo.

I'm sure West's didn't apply potluck when signing Gilly! Personally (depending on who or if anyone signs), I think he's a big loss!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:52 am
And then nice uncle Lenners will say "come back home to Wigan Oli, Here's a nice new 4 season contract"
Then the sheep/Lenners loyal/Happy clappers will hail Lenners as a hero for bringing him back :D
So if he struggles in the NRL and comes back would you like to see him go to another club?

Oh dear me,this ‘we don’t want to see him play for another”nonsense needs to stop,Christ half of super league it seems have been on Wigan’s books at some point.

As for west’s honestly I don’t think they’ll set the world on fire even with Hastings and Gildart on board
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:05 pm To suggest Oli needs to walk the walk is ridiculous.

The cracks in the side appeared long before he returned from injury! The only centre we have who is a proper wings centre imo.

I'm sure West's didn't apply potluck when signing Gilly! Personally (depending on who or if anyone signs), I think he's a big loss!
He has been very poor. Unless he can back it up he needs to stay silent.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:52 am

1. Why would I want to re-sign a former player who chose big money over playing for Wigan

2. Why would I want a former player that struggled and failed in the NRL

3. Before anybody mentions it, I couldn't care less about the usual "it's a short game crap", You either want to play for the most famous RL club in the world or you don't, If you are as good as you think you are then you will get paid well

4. Sorry if I offended anybody with my earlier comment above