Newton ... staying or going ??

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
100% Warrior

Newton ... staying or going ??

Post by 100% Warrior »

:conf:

Does anyone really know what's going on with regards to Terry Newton's future at the club. Reading today's Express they seem pretty confident that he'll be leaving to sign for the Bulls with Higham coming in as his replacement.

Is there any truth to this or is it just another rumour ??

Personally, I hope he stays where he is.
mike binder

Re: Newton ... staying or goin...

Post by mike binder »

just canr see him leaving,after putting upb with what he as this year ,if he leaves he maybe on another losing gf team nexy year when we beat the bulls in the final :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
wiganrldeanh

Re: Newton ... staying or ...

Post by wiganrldeanh »

mike binder posted:
just canr see him leaving,after putting upb with what he as this year ,if he leaves he maybe on another losing gf team nexy year when we beat the bulls in the final :lol:
neither can I, IMO i think that newton is a devoted wigan player and will stay at wigan. But saying that i thought faz was aswell...........
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

newton i think will stay you are right faz was the same but look what happened there
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
OJ

Post by OJ »

Hope he stays but indications seem to be that he is on his way, he'll be a big loss if he does go so really hope it isn't the case.
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

There was an article quoted on another post that he said he wanted to finish his career @ wigan. But rightfully said we all would have expected Faz to say.

They seemed to be indicating on the rugby phone in on wish fm, that it was a done deal him to the Bulls and a certain other player would be comming into replace him.

It was also speculated that he would join them for the playoffs might not work after his performance tonight
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

WiganWarrior posted:

It was also speculated that he would join them for the playoffs might not work after his performance tonight
WHAT !! Despite the potential ban etc if that was/is the plan the competition would be a complete joke.

Dave
Leyland-Warrior

Post by Leyland-Warrior »

Yep, heard the phone in too on the way to the match, everyone fairly confident he was going to Bulls, just a matter of when. Probably not for the playoffs now I suspect!
Drink until I die, drink until I die, I know I will, I,m sure I will drink until I die.....