Millwards appalling record

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyland-Warrior

Re: Millwards appalling re...

Post by Leyland-Warrior »

I do not know how you can knock him , doesnt matter where he came from, he wasnt born there was he??!! its a job and he is doing it well so far, give him a chance.We lost to Stains sometimes even when we was easily the best, get real
Drink until I die, drink until I die, I know I will, I,m sure I will drink until I die.....
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well yeah but Ian has a point, I'm sure one of our beloved ex members will see the facts involved.
We're playing better rugby now than at the beginning and I'm happy with that side of it, am getting used to Millward being at Wigan and ick clapping him that doesn't bother me but as Ian says, he doesn't have a good derby record and it's something he's gonna have to start dealing with 'cause I can't take any more beatings from Saints. We've had a brilliant run against Saints (probably the only team we have had good results against) in recent years but Millward just doesn't seem to understand the importance. I don't think I could even cope with being top of the league and losing every game to them, it's sickening to think that while he's with us we might beat them once every 3 years.

This years probably not a good year to judge him on since Saints have easily been the best team in SL due to him but if the same happens next year there is definitely a Millward curse attached to this great coach. :(
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I really can't believe that people are still calling Millward. I was talking to a saints fan after the game and he said that he was amazed the way they all reacted when SKY shoed Milly on the screen, he still believes that IM is the best coach in superleague and that he will make Wigan the best team in the country if he gets chance. Whether he will or not I guess depends mainly on results (obviously) but the reaction of the fans must have an influence. Being born in Manchester and following City all my life I know how boards can be influenced by hostile fans. :exc:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
willie c

Post by willie c »

at the end of the day ian millward is now our coach so i think it will be better for us given time let him rebuild im sure he will make a good job of it
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Hear Hear!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2: :eusa2:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME