zak hardaker

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
irl_warr

Re: zak hardaker

Post by irl_warr »

By all accounts the neck injury was a cover up to strategically get him out of the way for a while…there is a lot more to this but Wigan have actively shopped Zak around and seem to be close with a Yorkshire club. Could be a farewell appearance tonight for him.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

irl_warr wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:55 am By all accounts the neck injury was a cover up to strategically get him out of the way for a while…there is a lot more to this but Wigan have actively shopped Zak around and seem to be close with a Yorkshire club. Could be a farewell appearance tonight for him.
No smoke without fire is there.

Why move so far away when you’re employed by Wigan?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:57 am
irl_warr wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:55 am By all accounts the neck injury was a cover up to strategically get him out of the way for a while…there is a lot more to this but Wigan have actively shopped Zak around and seem to be close with a Yorkshire club. Could be a farewell appearance tonight for him.

While I’m not saying there isn’t something to this but it’s not as if he’s moved to Scotland he’s only an hour (or so)drive away
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Hes been dying his hair for the last few weeks 😉
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:29 am

While I’m not saying there isn’t something to this but it’s not as if he’s moved to Scotland he’s only an hour (or so)drive away
Wait until winter kicks in ;)
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:17 am

i've commuted regularly in the past from Wigan to Leeds (every day). Nightmare in rush hour, but i'm assuming we dont start training bang on 9am (could be wrong though), so if its a 10 / 11 am start for training it would be manageable
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

the pieman wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:53 am
i've commuted regularly in the past from Wigan to Leeds (every day). Nightmare in rush hour, but i'm assuming we dont start training bang on 9am (could be wrong though), so if its a 10 / 11 am start for training it would be manageable
They do seem to go in at all hours that’s for sure it’s not ideal but it’s not the end of the world really,but I do feel he won’t be here much longer having said that but we shall see
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

the pieman wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:53 am
Trust me, it's never predictably manageable! The stretch from Junctions 26 to 29 is one of the 6 most congested bits of motorway in the country last I saw.

No reasonable alternatives either. No-one in their right mind who knows it, would move if it meant a commute.

(Not saying this proves anything about Zak - it could be a temporary move til he finds another house in Wigan.)
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Graham1

Post by Graham1 »

If he is going to Cas swop him for Evalds as there is no guarantee French will return. Once he has settled back again In Oz and Lam gone. Who knows what will happen.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Graham1 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:57 pm If he is going to Cas swop him for Evalds as there is no guarantee French will return. Once he has settled back again In Oz and Lam gone. Who knows what will happen.
Evalds is a very underrated player he always impresses me when I see him play