Hick will be back in Championship next week

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ddtftf

Hick will be back in Championship next week

Post by ddtftf »

Another inept bias display from Hick he must be the worst ref i have ever seen and he confirms my views every match
Wintergreen

Re:Hick will be back in Championship next week

Post by Wintergreen »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:50 pm Another inept bias display from Hick he must be the worst ref i have ever seen and he confirms my views every match
+1 Dire.
Firestarter

Re:Hick will be back in Championship next week

Post by Firestarter »

He wasnt great but we played 20 mins v 12 men and still couldnt score…… if we had been competitive and lost with wigan having 2 sin binnings ,would he have been equally bent?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Wintergreen

Re: Hick will be back in Championship next week

Post by Wintergreen »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:31 pm He wasnt great but we played 20 mins v 12 men and still couldnt score…… if we had been competitive and lost with wigan having 2 sin binnings ,would he have been equally bent?
He would have been just as poor yes.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Wintergreen wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:32 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:31 pm He wasnt great but we played 20 mins v 12 men and still couldnt score…… if we had been competitive and lost with wigan having 2 sin binnings ,would he have been equally bent?
He would have been just as poor yes.
After watching the nrl year after year ive realised that most our refs are s@“&e…… they are so obvious…… eg….. i said to the misses, watch him give leeds everything after the first leeds sin binning and , hey presto
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:50 pm Another inept bias display from Hick he must be the worst ref i have ever seen and he confirms my views every match
At one point they where down to 11 players and still that shambles couldn’t find a way through

But yes let’s blame the ref
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:06 pm
At one point they where down to 11 players and still that shambles couldn’t find a way through

In the interests of accuracy, think we had two tackles against 11 men. Thats the highlight of the evening.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

widdenoldboy wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:31 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:06 pm

In the interests of accuracy, think we had two tackles against 11 men. Thats the highlight of the evening.
I was loosing the will to live by that point I was amazed if I’m honest that 14 points got scored in the game as neither side looked to be in a try hungry mood
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:50 pm
After watching the nrl year after year ive realised that most our refs are s@“&e…… they are so obvious…… eg….. i said to the misses, watch him give leeds everything after the first leeds sin binning and , hey presto
The Aussie fans moan like hell about their refs, but they are brilliant compared to ours for the most part. It's a high-speed game, especially over there, and I reckon they do a fine job.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:35 pm
I was loosing the will to live by that point I was amazed if I’m honest that 14 points got scored in the game as neither side looked to be in a try hungry mood
Leeds didn't need to be try-hungry, or particularly very good, to comfortably take the points.