Wigan squad for Castleford

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Wigan squad for Castleford

Post by Suzieb »

Good result for the under 19s looks like we have some more talent coming through,not seen them but have we any good half backs.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:08 am
fozzieskem wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:26 am Given how ill I feel this morning I’m glad I didn’t splurge for the Cas trip,at this point I’d say the magic weekend will be off too.
I’ll be going although I’ve not been well since Friday & came home at half-time on Saturday at the U19’s game v Warrington. Which they won BTW 36 - 16

You wouldn’t know though with nothing on the official site only on Twitter & probably FB although there is a report on the Women’s loss to Castleford yesterday!

Hope you feel better soon 😊
Thanks Josie.

Take care travelling over and have a good time
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

The bookies are giving us 12 points start at Castleford, how the mighty have fallen!
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Zaks trained all week at FB, so going off what we know. Lam will start Field at FB 🤣
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:25 pm Zaks trained all week at FB, so going off what we know. Lam will start Field at FB 🤣
Zak wasnt interested against leeds so he shouldnt even be playing
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:12 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:25 pm Zaks trained all week at FB, so going off what we know. Lam will start Field at FB 🤣
Zak wasnt interested against leeds so he shouldnt even be playing
Oh hang on a minute, he doesnt have to travel for that game so he might give 100%
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Back by demand.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Considering the team performance, and consequent lack of opportunities, I didn't think Gildart had a bad game last time out. A couple of errors but overall effort good.

It's difficult judging an individual performance in a well-beaten team - the same is true for everyone. But not everyone has Gildart's proven class. "Form is temporary, but class is permanent" - or words to that effect.

Anyroad, that's why I'd pick him (nothing to do with him being a Hindley lad).
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

So what's happened to Field again?
Another fantastic signing.
Still no Powell and sticking with Shorrocks at hooker, unbelievable.
If we get within 20 points of Cas it will be a miracle.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

morley pie eater wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:39 pm Considering the team performance, and consequent lack of opportunities, I didn't think Gildart had a bad game last time out. A couple of errors but overall effort good.

It's difficult judging an individual performance in a well-beaten team - the same is true for everyone. But not everyone has Gildart's proven class. "Form is temporary, but class is permanent" - or words to that effect.

Anyroad, that's why I'd pick him (nothing to do with him being a Hindley lad).
morley,
Ive always rated gilly and zak and always thought they gave 100%….. against leeds they seemed uninterested, especially off the ball….. most fans around me were saying the same….. maybe something more than we think is going on but we deserve total effort imo