Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Wigan TV

Post by pedro »

moto748 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:42 pm Does anyone remember what time the full Friday game is usually available? Is it midnight?
day after, highlights will be midnight
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

pedro wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:00 am
moto748 wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:42 pm Does anyone remember what time the full Friday game is usually available? Is it midnight?
So if I can’t watch Wigan Vs Leeds on Friday night I can watch the next day on Wigan Tv for £5.99 and then cancel the subscription before the next month?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
pedro

Post by pedro »

nathan_rugby wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:36 am
So if I can’t watch Wigan Vs Leeds on Friday night I can watch the next day on Wigan Tv for £5.99 and then cancel the subscription before the next month?
yes
Flash

Post by Flash »

Why would you want to cancel? Get the yearly subscription and it works out at pence per week! Great value and putting money into the club. What more could you want as a fan?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Flash wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:24 am

Why would you want to cancel? Get the yearly subscription and it works out at pence per week! Great value and putting money into the club. What more could you want as a fan?
I cancelled, it came down to content, I did however sign up to the clubs lotto so they are still getting my money
Flash

Post by Flash »

medlocke wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:31 pm

I cancelled, it came down to content, I did however sign up to the clubs lotto so they are still getting my money
I suppose it depends what you want Meds. I think the content is good, particularly that I can watch non sky away matches that I otherwise wouldn't get to see. Because of work I don't get to away matches in the way I once did. That alone is worth the price of subscription. In addition you get pre season games, reserve and women's fixtures and interviews and match reaction. The coming fans forum is being streamed too so anyone not able to get to that will still be able to see it. I guarantee many on here will be asking what was said.

If you don't have sky, can't get to away games, want to watch matches again if you watch live or are generally interested in the club whatsoever, 80p (ish) a week represents great value in my opinion.

Or you could always buy a packet of crisps or a third of a pint or something instead 🤣
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

pedro wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:55 am

yes
Pretty sure you can't watch the full game rhe next day. Its highlights, then extended highlights the next day, then full game after the Sunday following the game. So the HKR game is only available today, and it's not often Sunday/Monday at midnight but later on Monday morning in my experience. It's really hard to use Wigan TV to actually watch the games if you want to avoid the score.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

Fridays game was available on Saturday
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Flash wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:15 pm

I suppose it depends what you want Meds. I think the content is good, particularly that I can watch non sky away matches that I otherwise wouldn't get to see. Because of work I don't get to away matches in the way I once did. That alone is worth the price of subscription. In addition you get pre season games, reserve and women's fixtures and interviews and match reaction. The coming fans forum is being streamed too so anyone not able to get to that will still be able to see it. I guarantee many on here will be asking what was said.

If you don't have sky, can't get to away games, want to watch matches again if you watch live or are generally interested in the club whatsoever, 80p (ish) a week represents great value in my opinion.

Or you could always buy a packet of crisps or a third of a pint or something instead 🤣
I don't really watch interviews and non game stuff due to having a low attention span, I get bored rea
Flash

Post by Flash »

medlocke wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 3:28 pm
Flash wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 1:15 pm

I don't really watch interviews and non game stuff due to having a low attention span, I get bored rea
Did you get bored half way through writing that mate? 🤔🤣