Wilkin and Buchanan join sky sports team

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
archiekeith

Re: Wilkin and Buchanan join sky sports team

Post by archiekeith »

Don,t know about you Josie but I,m even more confused now. Perhaps those who come out with comments like "less is more "an obvious oxymoron and " outside the box" should join the pundits They are obviously more illuminating comments than Terry andBarry come out with ,both, of whom incidentally ,despite the criticisms made here were OKAY Ironically so. Wink wink say no more! :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:44 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 pm Who is this Adam Hills? Thank you 😊
The Last Leg on C4
Thank you 😊 I rarely watch terrestrial tv so I was at a loss to who this guy was 😳
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:02 pm
medlocke wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:44 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 pm Who is this Adam Hills? Thank you 😊
The Last Leg on C4
Thank you 😊 I rarely watch terrestrial tv so I was at a loss to who this guy was 😳
Ozzie comedian and host of The Last Leg

i find him very funny, but he can also be serious with his presentation. Whilst The Last Leg is a comedy show, they certainly have their moments when the topic / debate is serious

he plays disability RL for Warrington, and clearly has a passion for Rugby League. He drops RL into the show as often as he can. Alex Brookes also plays for Leeds Disability RL

IMO he will be a good host of C4 RL. I think he will get the balance between being serious but also having a light hearted approach to it