International TV

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Mike
Site Admin

International TV

Post by Mike »

Hi all

Anyone got any info about where SL games will be broadcast internationally this year? In the US it used to be Fox Soccer Plus channel, but I can't find any info about that being renewed. Anyone heard anything?

If there's no deal in a specific region, I reckon the clubs TV channel should be able to show full games sooner in that region for a higher fee.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
kitt green warriors

Re: International TV

Post by kitt green warriors »

Oreet Mike,
over here in Australia it's on Fox Sports or Kayo (Kayo being the sports only tv app from Foxtel).
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Mike
Site Admin

Re: International TV

Post by Mike »

Looks like its not on in the USA yet. That's a shame, has been available for the last 3 or 4 years. I guess not only are they kicking out Toronto, they've decided to actively remove involvement in the largest market in the world.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐