riversiders club

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
SOUTHPORT WARRIOR

riversiders club

Post by SOUTHPORT WARRIOR »

with it being the end of the season does anybody know if the is still going to be a supporters meeting on tue 4th oct please
elizwigan

Re: riversiders club

Post by elizwigan »

yeh its on. i didnt know but i rang Debbie an she said its on :D
Eliz likes sum1 special

RIP Mike Gregory
TRICKY DICKY

Post by TRICKY DICKY »

£6 membership fee.

Are they running a trip to perpingnan next year?
ALL GOOD THINGS ARE WORTH WAITING FOR

WIGAN R.L.F.C. - A WAY OF LIFE
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

its only £5 adults and £3 juniors :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

they are held 1st tuesday of every month ,and held in the john smith loung under the south stand doors open 7 -30 for 8 o clock start , unless the latics are playing at home then they have it the week later :eh:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

pie eaters posted:
Im not sure i know the Wigan club themselves will put a plane on to go over there and travel with the players
Not necessarily, the club didn't organise the plane when we played UTC back in 2002. The man behind that was Father Ted, who's the current chairman of the Riversiders. It may have been advertised by the club, but that doesn't mean it was arranged by the club. Obviously the players will fly over, but there's no guarantee the fans would travel in the same plane (and indeed, we didn't back in '02).
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

SOUTHPORT WARRIOR posted:
with it being the end of the season does anybody know if the is still going to be a supporters meeting on tue 4th oct please
Riversiders meetings have usually gone on through the winter, usually with some kind of Xmas do sometime in December (oddly enough!). I'll have to try to get to a meeting before the end of the year, I paid my money months ago but haven't been to any meetings this year...

And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....

[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

fraggle shame on you ,there is one on tonight tuesday 4 th october hope 2 see you there :lol: :cool: no players going though may have to do a little song and dance myself,cant se to much else happening :roll: :exc:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

mike binder posted:
fraggle shame on you ,there is one on tonight tuesday 4 th october hope 2 see you there :lol: :cool: no players going though may have to do a little song and dance myself,cant se to much else happening :roll: :exc:
I'll be giving tonight a miss as well, is that bad day in the year where I have to suffer family and so-called friends congratulating me on getting yet another year even older... :(

[hr]
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Fraggle posted:
mike binder posted:
I'll be giving tonight a miss as well, is that bad day in the year where I have to suffer family and so-called friends congratulating me on getting yet another year even older... :(
many happy returns is it key of the door :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME