Field

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
medlocke

Re: Field

Post by medlocke »

pedro wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:20 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:17 pm
pedro wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:33 pm

quite simple, there are better than him available for the country.....so again your turn, still waiting
So if he is not good enough for England then why is he good enough for Wigan
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol: , drop half our team then......so for the last time your turn?.....
The rest of the team have nothing to with Powell being shit as piss, I won't say anymore on the matter as I can see your getting upset about your hero and Emmerdale's about to start.
pedro

Post by pedro »

medlocke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:24 pm
medlocke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:17 pm
So if he is not good enough for England then why is he good enough for Wigan
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol: , drop half our team then......so for the last time your turn?.....
The rest of the team have nothing to with Powell being shit as piss, I won't say anymore on the matter as I can see your getting upset about your hero and Emmerdale's about to start.
no your just a clown as the rest of the team are very relevant if wane doesnt pick them for England as your rule applies for all them also, you still cant answer the original question so Ill leave it there and just laugh at how much of a troll you are.....
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

pedro wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:26 pm

no your just a clown as the rest of the team are very relevant if wane doesnt pick them for England as your rule applies for all them also, you still cant answer the original question so Ill leave it there and just laugh at how much of a troll you are.....
Oh no, you've found me out, kudos to you, you are amazing, I shall now leave with my head hung in shame never to return, which will no doubt please 95% of the site, toodle pip
pedro

Post by pedro »

medlocke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:33 pm
pedro wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:26 pm
Oh no, you've found me out, kudos to you, you are amazing, I shall now leave with my head hung in shame never to return, which will no doubt please 95% of the site, toodle pip
heard it all before....