whos getting a new contract from this lot then

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

whos getting a new contract from this lot then

Post by stevo38 »

Thomas Leuluai, Liam Farrell, Jake Bibby, Ethan Havard, Bevan French, James McDonnell, Sam Powell.
farrell.ethan havard.defo for me
medlocke

Re: whos getting a new contract from this lot then

Post by medlocke »

Liam Farrell, Ethan Havard, Bevan French for me
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

All of them bar Powell if Tommy comes back from this injury as just as strong as he has been this season.
Bibby has his critics but he's a very solid player who for me, should be a backup winger.
Havard is a no brainer. He's coming on leaps and bounds but I have an awful feeling he will slip off to NRL next season.
Farrell is an obvious one. Same with French. I really hope he is capable of repaying the club as I'm sure he wants to. Mcdonnell needs game time to slowly phase out Isa
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

i wouldnt be shocked if we Lost Harvard to the NRL
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Farrell, French (might he want to repay us?), Havard and McDonnell. I think Partington is also out of contract, but I would let him go as well. I am assuming Tommy will retire now. If we let the rest go, with the Hardaker money, I would be delighted to see some top class 3/4s. To think there was a time not long ago when we had Budgie, Davies, Manfredi and Marshall in the same squad (with Gildart as one of the centres)? Tom Johnstone is out of contract...
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:39 pm Farrell, French (might he want to repay us?), Havard and McDonnell. I think Partington is also out of contract, but I would let him go as well. I am assuming Tommy will retire now. If we let the rest go, with the Hardaker money, I would be delighted to see some top class 3/4s. To think there was a time not long ago when we had Budgie, Davies, Manfredi and Marshall in the same squad (with Gildart as one of the centres)? Tom Johnstone is out of contract...
+1
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
adam0026

Post by adam0026 »

All of them!!!
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Powell, Farrell and Havard should be the first ones to be kept. I'd love to keep French BUT as we have retained Field I think we may lose him.

I have a feeling that Havard and KPP may be lost to the NRL.

I'd like us to sign a big powerful centre and would try to bring in Lewis Murphy from Wakefield to play on the wing.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Lots of people mentioning Havard and KPP being lost to NRL without having any ideas of what their aspirations are?

Just enjoy what you see in front of you and don’t worry about things that may or may not happen and what is or isn’t in our control.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:05 pm Lots of people mentioning Havard and KPP being lost to NRL without having any ideas of what their aspirations are?

Just enjoy what you see in front of you and don’t worry about things that may or may not happen and what is or isn’t in our control.
Why can't people be concerned that our best young players get frequently poached by the Australians? Are you the thought police :lol: