CCF seating

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

CCF seating

Post by Welski »

Forgive the lack of knowledge; are there specific areas of the stadium for each team’s supporters or is it sit anyway? Just looking to book tickets now…
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Welski

Re: CCF seating

Post by Welski »

endoman

Post by endoman »

Tuesday at 9am for none season ticket holders I think.
Welski

Post by Welski »

Cheers.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

How do season ticket holder buy tickets online? Cant see them through the store or ticketing pages?

Have I missed something or being thick? Anyone got a link or help? :lol:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:28 pm How do season ticket holder buy tickets online? Cant see them through the store or ticketing pages?

Have I missed something or being thick? Anyone got a link or help? :lol:
https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/05/ ... cup-final/
Season Ticket Holders and Members will have received an email on how to purchase tickets. If you are a Season Ticket Holder or Member and did not provide an email address at point of sale, or have not received an email, you are able to purchase your tickets from our Club Store at Robin Park Arena from 10am on Sunday 8th May and via telephone from 10am on Monday 9th May.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

70 quid to sit on the side, and then nowhere near half-way! Not cheap. But I haven't been to a CCF for a few years. Are they dearer than Wembley?
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I hate these online ticketing sites. You clcik on a seat, and never know whether it's actually been selected or not. I'd like to see something saying, your basket is empty, or words to that effect.

Just thinking it might be simpler just to go to Robins Park (and queue?), but if I'm reading it right, the 'good' seats are buy online only?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 5:56 pm 70 quid to sit on the side, and then nowhere near half-way! Not cheap. But I haven't been to a CCF for a few years. Are they dearer than Wembley?
They’re are just off the halfway line, next block. Ticket prices are all dearer this year, it’s £50 for coach travel I’ve been told.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Better off on the train with an old git railcard in that case.