Cup Final tickets on general sale

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Cup Final tickets on general sale

Post by josie andrews »

Tickets for the Betfred Challenge Cup Final are now on general sale.

On Saturday 28th May at 3pm, Wigan Warriors will go head-to-head with Huddersfield Giants at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Tickets are available online HERE, over the phone on 0333 003 5935 and in-Store at Robin Park Arena. Please note that the DW Stadium Ticket Office is not selling any tickets for the Final.

Tickets for the Final are available online via Ticketmaster and all tickets bought online and via telephone are subject to a £3 booking fee per transaction (NB this is per transaction and not per ticket). Tickets bought online will be digital tickets that will be issued the week the Final is due to be played.

Supporters will need a current email address when registering online or contacting the sales team at Ticketmaster to receive tickets.

Our Official Club Travel is running stewarded coaches to the Final. A return ticket costs £50 per seat, with the coaches arriving at Robin Park Arena at 7am and departing at 7:30am on Saturday 28th May and returning directly after the trophy presentations are made. Coach tickets are available to buy in the same way as match tickets are available now HERE via Ticketmaster. Please note there is no booking fee when purchasing coach tickets.

On Tuesday 10th May, Wednesday 11th May and Thursday 12th May our Club Store is open from 10am until 7pm. Opening hours will return to normal (10am-4pm) on Friday 13th May.

Ticket prices

Wigan fans will be based in the South Stand at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Please note it is reserved seating and you can select your own seat when purchasing tickets online.

Blocks 121, 123, 254 and 323 are available to buy in-Store.

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Category 1

Adults – £70
Category 2

Adults – £55
Concessions – £40
Under-18s – £30
Category 3

Adults – £45
Concessions – £25
Under-18s – £25
Category 4

Adults – £30
Concessions – £15
Under-18s – £15
Ambulant disabled and assistant tickets are also available.

Click HERE for the full ticket information including Hospitality Packages available, as well as a Hotel & Travel package, courtesy of Sportsbreaks.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/05/ ... eral-sale/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Cup Final tickets on general sale

Post by josie andrews »

I hope the casual supporters come out now they are on general sale.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

I live in Kent so hard to get to games on a regular basis but will be getting tickets. Checking the site there seems to be a good % of the south stand tickets sold - difficult to know how that equates to numbers as not all appear to have been made available.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Big Steve wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:03 pm I live in Kent so hard to get to games on a regular basis but will be getting tickets. Checking the site there seems to be a good % of the south stand tickets sold - difficult to know how that equates to numbers as not all appear to have been made available.
There were two blocks allocated to the store sales only. One that we have our tickets is block 254 which is the lower block & the one on an upper tier between 322 & 451, don’t know which block it is as it just says store sales only.

Hope you get yourself sorted 😊
adam0026

Post by adam0026 »

I bought my tickets when they first come on sale a few months ago. (I didn’t expect Wigan to get to the final and was expecting to watch St. Helens vs Hull for example)
I managed to get tickets for the kids for £10 and £20 for myself.
We are in block 501 which thankfully isn’t far away from the Wigan fans.

Can’t wait!
endoman

Post by endoman »

got 6 this morning in block 250 via the Wigan site. 4 who've never seen a game of Rugby before and live in deepest Surrey! The Wigan site shows tickets reserved for Wigan fans as opposed to what the general RL site shows. Still plenty left.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

endoman wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:25 pm got 6 this morning in block 250 via the Wigan site. 4 who've never seen a game of Rugby before and live in deepest Surrey! The Wigan site shows tickets reserved for Wigan fans as opposed to what the general RL site shows. Still plenty left.
We are in block 250 row 17 60-62
endoman

Post by endoman »

jaws1 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:36 pm
endoman wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:25 pm got 6 this morning in block 250 via the Wigan site. 4 who've never seen a game of Rugby before and live in deepest Surrey! The Wigan site shows tickets reserved for Wigan fans as opposed to what the general RL site shows. Still plenty left.
Just a few rows behind us, we are rows 10 and 11 seats in low 60's I think.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

endoman wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:41 pm
jaws1 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:36 pm
Just a few rows behind us, we are rows 10 and 11 seats in low 60's I think.
Might see you there then we are at the end of the row.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

7,300 tickets sold!

Tickets for @TheChallengeCup Final are on general sale, with over 7,300 now snapped up!

😍 Join the Cherry and White army at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 28th May! 👉 wwrl.net/finaltickets

#WWRL #ChallengeCup

https://twitter.com/wiganwarriorsrl/sta ... mSZwptxzcQ