Curse of the 2005 new shirt poster!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

Curse of the 2005 new shirt poster!

Post by Welski »

They won't be modelling the 2006 shirts!

(Apologies if this has already been noted!)
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
JIMH

Re: Curse of the 2005 new shir...

Post by JIMH »

why who is on it?
WE CAN BEAT SAINTS!!!! YOU KNOWS IT!!!!
MrsLam

Re: Curse of the 2005 new ...

Post by MrsLam »

Saw one today in Wigan and had to look twice, forgot Millward was our coach. He looks very strange in a Wigan jumper :conf:
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Welski

Post by Welski »

JIMH posted:
why who is on it?
Aspinwall,Carney,Faz.
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
superleague

Post by superleague »

why is there gonna be a new shirt again we've only had this shirt one season if so
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

whoc ares i want a new shirt coz me old one has carney on back. it should be released in february im presuming. anyone know of any designs?
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
SiY

Post by SiY »

I want a new shirt for 2006 season. To me when i see our shirt this season i get a sort of cringing feeling as we had one of the worse seasons ever and it reminds me of it when i see this kit. Also i think a new shirt will signify a new coach and a new era at Wigan as we no longer have the figure head of Wigan leading us (that being Faz). I believe it's time to stop holding onto past glory days when we won the CC 8 times in a row and did the grand slam in '95. It's now time to make history again. This up and coming season, hopefully Wigan can turn back into the best team the world has ever seen. Because we lay claim to that title yet we have nothing to show for it of late.

I just hope it is of decent quality not like our current one. With the horrible plastic JJB badge and felt Wigan crest. Seriously Whelan you're loaded atleast spend some money on the kit and make us look the part.
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Saw the poster in the JJB window in the Galleries yesterday for the training gear. Seeing Millward in the centre was strange! :) Lockers and Rads are the other 2 models I think?
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Im hoping for Jamie Lyon, Keith Senior and Vanikolo, so the injury curse hits them lol
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
Wardy

Post by Wardy »

I was in JJB soccer dome in shop & asked & they said that we will have a new shirt for 06 & it will be released in November in time for xmas presents
I think we will go same way as Latics with JJB as the kit manufacturer ... which may mean felt badges again ... boo!!
Sing your hearts out for the Lads!!!!