Harry Smith

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_ITK

Harry Smith

Post by Wigan_ITK »

I rest my case.

I’ve had alot of flack on here for defending him and even been accused of being a family member for being so vocal (which I’m not, but after today I’d have his babies) in my support but the talent has always been there for everyone to see.

Lam and Hastings leaving is the best thing that ever happened.

Onwards with our future number 7
Firestarter

Re: Harry Smith

Post by Firestarter »

Mom by a country mile today
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
bertina

Post by bertina »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:04 pm Mom by a country mile today
For Wigan definitely
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Played very well today and has come on leaps and bounds since last season when he looked like a headless chicken at times. Still not the finished article and has the odd stupid mistake in him but hopefully experience will help iron those out.

That kick for the winning try was class and his support play to take the offload for his try was great.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

DaveO wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:46 pm Played very well today and has come on leaps and bounds since last season when he looked like a headless chicken at times. Still not the finished article and has the odd stupid mistake in him but hopefully experience will help iron those out.

That kick for the winning try was class and his support play to take the offload for his try was great.
A superb offload from Smithies.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

The real Harry Smith that we all hoped is finally coming out to play and it's great to see,interesting interview with Briers on the Eddie and Steve podcast he gives his thoughts on young Smith,yes he was carrying an injury but he was overplayed too last season,Briers has and is working wonders with him.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Brilliant young player & always has been. Too much pressure on him last season. Now he’s told to play what he sees by Matt Peet who coincidentally coached him in the academy. 😊
Well done young ‘arry 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:12 pm Brilliant young player & always has been. Too much pressure on him last season. Now he’s told to play what he sees by Matt Peet who coincidentally coached him in the academy. 😊
Spell harry properly josie….. you alway bo@@ock me 😭
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:17 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:12 pm Brilliant young player & always has been. Too much pressure on him last season. Now he’s told to play what he sees by Matt Peet who coincidentally coached him in the academy. 😊
😂😂 True it just felt right to spell it like that 😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:29 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:17 pm
😂😂 True it just felt right to spell it like that 😂😂
cant praise him enough today he had a belter