Injuries

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Uncle Fester

Injuries

Post by Uncle Fester »

Anyone got any updates on the injuries we picked up in the final ?
DaveO

Re: Injuries

Post by DaveO »

I read somewhere Cust dislocated his elbow. Not sure about others.
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

It looked like it on the day although players could have died before Child stopped the match.
I suspect that Thornley's injury might be a problem. After it, he couldn't accelerate into tackles when trying to get away from our line. Full credit to him for playing virtually the whole match with the injury.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Southern Softy wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:15 pm It looked like it on the day although players could have died before Child stopped the match.
I suspect that Thornley's injury might be a problem. After it, he couldn't accelerate into tackles when trying to get away from our line. Full credit to him for playing virtually the whole match with the injury.
But Huddersfield lost Chris Hill Don't you know.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Hattster

Post by Hattster »

Isn’t that 4-0 to Wigan in finals that Chris Hill played against us, he’s becoming our lucky mascot :D
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Cust being out could be a big loss. I imagine Tommy's put his real return back a few weeks after playing in this one. I think we can deal with thornley missing fine with Bateman or isa moving to centre.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Big stick

Post by Big stick »

Halsall deserves a run