JOIN OUR 2023 AUTO RENEWAL SCHEME

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: JOIN OUR 2023 AUTO RENEWAL SCHEME

Post by josie andrews »

W1GANER wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:29 am I’ve just phoned ticket office and they are waiting for more information from rugby, they have a meeting this afternoon and asked that I ring back tomorrow. Bit bad from rugby to send an email and not give the staff who will deal with the calls the information. No Biggy I’ll wait till tomorrow. I’ll be taking the offer up though.
The Warriors did the season tickets, if I remember correctly, last season NOT the DW ticket office!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:11 am
josie andrews wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:00 pm
AndyNick wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:25 am When are payments for this usually taken? I'm interested in signing up but its a big chunk of money which in certain months of the year for me would be problematic.
It used to be some time in August before the pandemic. Can’t remember when we paid it the last couple of times, think October/November🤔🤔

The club do give you plenty notice though 😊
Thanks Josie. For some reason (I think it's been discussed on here before) August was when I had in my mind which would be problematic. Oct/Nov would be absolutely fine. Ive emailed the ticket office to ask for more info.
See you Friday
I think they do another offer for those months but I will try & find out it may get tomorrow or Thursday if that’s okay? 😊

See you Friday 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I thought we now had our own ticket office at Robin Park and everything went through them.

Then on the auto renewal I have to email Wigan Athletic, and the reply I had said they didn't have the info as it was the rugby side.

How hard is it to get a warriors email address, next they will be asking to set up the direct debit to the Latics.

Happy to join but don't want an August debit in full and the deadline is on Friday. :?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

First Try Tickle wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:39 am I thought we now had our own ticket office at Robin Park and everything went through them.

Then on the auto renewal I have to email Wigan Athletic, and the reply I had said they didn't have the info as it was the rugby side.

How hard is it to get a warriors email address, next they will be asking to set up the direct debit to the Latics.

Happy to join but don't want an August debit in full and the deadline is on Friday. :?
The ticket office at Robin Park is for away games only. You still have to go to the DW ticket office if you want a ticket for a home game.

As for wanting to join the Auto Renewal Scheme I will try & find out about the deadline.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

For anyone who is still looking to join, I rang about ten minutes ago (ticket office), very helpful, took all my details and awaiting confirmation in the form of a letter. Possible payment dates are August if I recall correctly. :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:00 am For anyone who is still looking to join, I rang about ten minutes ago (ticket office), very helpful, took all my details and awaiting confirmation in the form of a letter. Possible payment dates are August if I recall correctly. :D
I’m still waiting for a reply to my email!
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:11 am
CheshireWarrior wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:00 am For anyone who is still looking to join, I rang about ten minutes ago (ticket office), very helpful, took all my details and awaiting confirmation in the form of a letter. Possible payment dates are August if I recall correctly. :D
I’m still waiting for a reply to my email!
If its anything to do with a deadline, the original email I got sent states its tomorrow at 5pm. Wigan Athletic emailed me back yesterday telling me the info I need to supply. They just said they'll pass it on to the Warriors during this mornings call.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just received this email in reply to my query.
Hi Josie

In terms of the auto renewal, the Ticket Office at the DW carry out the admin for us and we take the payment in August.

Anyone who wishes to join the scheme needs to contact the DW Ticket Office and provide the information requested. They will then be added onto the scheme and a letter will be issued by us in the last week of July confirming the date and payment amount to be taken.

People already on the scheme will automatically receive a letter at the end of the month.
The DW Ticket Office telephone number is 01942 774000.

Hope this helps everyone who is interested in the Auto Renewal Scheme 😊