Question about Cooper

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southportcdm

Question about Cooper

Post by southportcdm »

As somebody who's never played the game I'm looking for opinions from anyone who's played or coached at a decent level. How difficult will it be for Cooper to come into the team on Thursday? He's in the squad so must be fit but, given the weather, I can't imagine he's had chance to do much with the rest of the squad. It'll be cooler tomorrow but I assume they don't do a lot the day before a game. I'd guess that it' easier for a prop than a halfback or back but that's about the limit of my knowledge. He's experienced but he's experienced a different system. I'm excited to have him at Wigan and am wondering how long will it take him to adjust? Thanks to anyone who makes an effort to answer.
Suzieb

Re: Question about Cooper

Post by Suzieb »

This is suzies husband Mike is a proven front rower with a good work rate and a good offload I feel that he will bolster our pack and give us something else a current international should make an easy adjustment
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:55 pm This is suzies husband Mike is a proven front rower with a good work rate and a good offload I feel that he will bolster our pack and give us something else a current international should make an easy adjustment
Why can’t you make & use an account of your own?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

southportcdm wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:28 pm As somebody who's never played the game I'm looking for opinions from anyone who's played or coached at a decent level. How difficult will it be for Cooper to come into the team on Thursday? He's in the squad so must be fit but, given the weather, I can't imagine he's had chance to do much with the rest of the squad. It'll be cooler tomorrow but I assume they don't do a lot the day before a game. I'd guess that it' easier for a prop than a halfback or back but that's about the limit of my knowledge. He's experienced but he's experienced a different system. I'm excited to have him at Wigan and am wondering how long will it take him to adjust? Thanks to anyone who makes an effort to answer.
Shouldn’t be difficult for a seasoned pro, especially a prop. Keep things simple will be the message from Peet.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

If Mago, Cooper & KPP are on the pitch together at any time it will be interesting, all unbelievable at offloading the ball, Cust & Field could terrorise teams more than normal off the back of the offload
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:59 pm
Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:55 pm This is suzies husband Mike is a proven front rower with a good work rate and a good offload I feel that he will bolster our pack and give us something else a current international should make an easy adjustment
Why can’t you make & use an account of your own?

Doesn't he already have one ?
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

What is the problem with using my wife’s log in I may be a good coach but I’m crap at I.t your beginning to sound like Nathan Josie lighten up for gods sake
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:57 pm What is the problem with using my wife’s log in I may be a good coach but I’m crap at I.t your beginning to sound like Nathan Josie lighten up for gods sake
Can't see anything wrong in asking the question. I have thought the same at times isn't it as easy to use your own account you usually do. Can't see a problem either way tho. Heat must be getting to everyone :D
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

The problem is that when I post if someone does not like it they remove it like the other day I posted that Mike Cooper was joining immediately someone removed it because I stole their thunder
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:11 pm The problem is that when I post if someone does not like it they remove it like the other day I posted that Mike Cooper was joining immediately someone removed it because I stole their thunder
Only a mod can remove a post .