Wigan Squad v HKR

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Wigan Squad v HKR

Post by Suzieb »

My team would be
FRENCH
MISKI
KPP
HALSALL
MARSHALL
FIELD
SMITH
BYRNE
POWELL
COOPER
ISA
FARRELL
SMITHIES
HAVARD
ELLIS
ONIEL
MAGO
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

A bit of redemption and points to prove for some of our players.
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Chouce of Cust is a difficult one. In a poor team performance last week, he seemed to be particularly off his best form.

Do you play him and present it as a chance to redeem himself? Peet will make a judgement on what's best - we need Cust firing for the run-in and play-offs.

I do agree that it's a good chance for Halsall to be given a go. No Hall, Keinhorst or Kenny-Dowall in their three-quarters. Maybe give Big Willie a rest and play KPP in the 2nd row?
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:15 pm Chouce of Cust is a difficult one. In a poor team performance last week, he seemed to be particularly off his best form.

Do you play him and present it as a chance to redeem himself? Peet will make a judgement on what's best - we need Cust firing for the run-in and play-offs.

I do agree that it's a good chance for Halsall to be given a go. No Hall, Keinhorst or Kenny-Dowall in their three-quarters. Maybe give Big Willie a rest and play KPP in the 2nd row?
No Mikey Lewis either.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

morley pie eater wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:15 pm Chouce of Cust is a difficult one. In a poor team performance last week, he seemed to be particularly off his best form.

He looks injured to me MPE. I think we need to sort his elbow problem out.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

We need KPP in the centres for the time being and also try halsall…… big call but ide give one ov the kids a go in the halves till cust is 100%
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:54 pm We need KPP in the centres for the time being and also try halsall…… big call but ide give one ov the kids a go in the halves till cust is 100%
Probably better to go French FB, Miski or Bibby wing and Field into the halves.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

nathan_rugby wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:59 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:54 pm We need KPP in the centres for the time being and also try halsall…… big call but ide give one ov the kids a go in the halves till cust is 100%
Probably better to go French FB, Miski or Bibby wing and Field into the halves.
Miski for me, far better winger than Bibby.