England Team to face Samoa

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

Re: England Team to face Samoa

Post by moto748 »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:03 pm

Much as it galls me I think we have seen the winners already the sheer quality of that Australian side is frightening when you hear big Mal has rested players… :shock: for me the stand out was Harry Grant fine player on the evidence
Grant is a terrific player, but we haven't seen the Kiwis yet.
nathan_rugby

Re: England Team to face Samoa

Post by nathan_rugby »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:03 pm Good result and better still the performance from England that pleased so much,if I was being picky I’d have played Ackers at hooker but that’s just me I think apart from Bateman we have seen wane’s best side and once the next 2 games are out of the way it’ll be this team that goes forward.

I’d have played Sneyd mainly for his kicking game but Welsby,short of taking a brew and a digestive on the pitch midway through the first half is undroppable,mark my words on that.

Question for a bit of discussion..Samoa will they improve or are they a busted flush..if those injuries are serious then I think it may be game over but we shall see.

Much as it galls me I think we have seen the winners already the sheer quality of that Australian side is frightening when you hear big Malmhas rested players… :shock: for me the stand out was Harry Grant fine player on the evidence
You’d have played Ackers at hooker against a huge Samoa side?

His defence is weak & they would have targeted him.

Wane got the selection spot on.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."