Coverage!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Coverage!

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:49 pm "I could talk about Jack Welsby all day long..."

Yeah, we know you could, Jon. :twisted:
I know, the way they talk about “golden child” there’s only him playing!

🥱🥱🥱

But he is such a nice boy screaming f**k on camera as he scored!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:53 pm
moto748 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:49 pm "I could talk about Jack Welsby all day long..."

Yeah, we know you could, Jon. :twisted:
I know, the way they talk about “golden child” there’s only him playing!

🥱🥱🥱
I enjoyed that facial he received from Luai not long back
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

For me Williams was the best player on the field. Whatever anyone thinks about Waney he certainly knows how to prepare a team, his tactics and team selection was spot on.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:03 pm For me Williams was the best player on the field. Whatever anyone thinks about Waney he certainly knows how to prepare a team, his tactics and team selection was spot on.
Agreed. Williams very good. And so pleasing to see English outside backs outplaying those highly-rated NRL grand finalists.

Saying that, Samoa will surely improve. They will be disappointed with that poor showing.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

The world cup is alive! That kind of performance and scoreline is just what we needed.

Williams MoM for me.

I did wonder about the selections but they all paid off big style - well done Waney and well done England.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

moto748 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:09 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:03 pm For me Williams was the best player on the field. Whatever anyone thinks about Waney he certainly knows how to prepare a team, his tactics and team selection was spot on.
Agreed. Williams very good. And so pleasing to see English outside backs outplaying those highly-rated NRL grand finalists.

Saying that, Samoa will surely improve. They will be disappointed with that poor showing.
Probably the best time to play them I think,but still I thought it’d be a tight game and who knows if Samoa ever decide to show up it may of been.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Absolute brilliant performance from us, ok Samoa didn’t look great but to put over 50 points into that team is some going.
All players were great especially Williams and Welsby but the additions of Young, Radley and farnworth is top notch you can see why they play in the NRL
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

We selected Williams but on the Our League/Rugby World Cup app he wasn’t even listed so I picked my other player who I thought was excellent was Victor Radley 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wane out, he did nothing it was the players still using Bennett tactics
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:17 pm Wane out, he did nothing it was the players still using Bennett tactics
:lol: