Giz

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Charriots Offiah

Giz

Post by Charriots Offiah »

medlocke

Re: Giz

Post by medlocke »

Does that mean he doesn't believe in the Jobs for the boys culture that is prevalent at Wigan

Sounds like he was stopped from wanting his own men in positions already taken by or promised to former players/staff
AHH100

Post by AHH100 »

WARNING
Be very careful. If you follow the link to read what giz said do not click on any of the interesting looking web pages. I clicked on the Prince Harry one and I got a pop-up purporting to be from apple saying I was infected with a dangerous Trojan and to contact apple support and giving a telephone number. THIS NUMBER IS NOT APPLE AND IS TRYING TO GET INFO FROM YOU. CLOSE DOWN IMMEDIATELY AND DELETE THE HISTORY IN SETTINGS FROM YOUR BROWSER. THE REAL APPLE SUPPORT TOLD ME THIS. I AM NOT SURE IF SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENS WITH A PC
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It’s old news! We have already been told the reason, although when you live in the south of France it would be quite difficult for a coach to commute from there!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

AHH100 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:41 pm WARNING
Be very careful. If you follow the link to read what giz said do not click on any of the interesting looking web pages. I clicked on the Prince Harry one and I got a pop-up purporting to be from apple saying I was infected with a dangerous Trojan and to contact apple support and giving a telephone number. THIS NUMBER IS NOT APPLE AND IS TRYING TO GET INFO FROM YOU. CLOSE DOWN IMMEDIATELY AND DELETE THE HISTORY IN SETTINGS FROM YOUR BROWSER. THE REAL APPLE SUPPORT TOLD ME THIS. I AM NOT SURE IF SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENS WITH A PC
I often get a warning from the Antivirus when I connect to seriousaboutrl - something about AV has blocked a suspicious connection