Jack Welsby

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ddtftf

Jack Welsby

Post by ddtftf »

Looks like he will be going to NRL loads of clubs willing to pay hefty transfer fee to get him,. Now you know how it feels St Helens when the NRL steals all the best players . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUITORS DOWN UNDER

JACK WELSBY ATTRACTS NRL INTEREST BEFORE WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE
fozzieskem

Re: Jack Welsby

Post by fozzieskem »

Only a matter of time before he started to attract interest,Dodd will be another one they come for I feel
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:57 pm Looks like he will be going to NRL loads of clubs willing to pay hefty transfer fee to get him,. Now you know how it feels St Helens when the NRL steals all the best players . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SUITORS DOWN UNDER

JACK WELSBY ATTRACTS NRL INTEREST BEFORE WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE
Hopefully the flood gates will open on Saints and the NRL will take all their best youngsters and maybe give Wigan a break for a while
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Maybe if saints didnt always have lots of wigan lads in there teams they could avoid this
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

As much as this weakens a rival I don't relish the thought of losing some of the leagues best players to the NRL. I wish this just wasn't a thing for any club in the league
jobo

Post by jobo »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:18 pm Maybe if saints didnt always have lots of wigan lads in there teams they could avoid this
Same for every pro RL team. Littered with Wigan lads. Welsby though, is a latics fan, which is fair enough but he's also a Warriors un-fan, if such a word exists.
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

From Shevington played for Shevington sharks Wigan Lad
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

jobo wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:07 pm
Firestarter wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:18 pm Maybe if saints didnt always have lots of wigan lads in there teams they could avoid this
Same for every pro RL team. Littered with Wigan lads. Welsby though, is a latics fan, which is fair enough but he's also a Warriors un-fan, if such a word exists.
Oh yea i agree but singing anti wigan songs then cheering for the likes of welsby lomax long joint platt makinson( its way too long a list) doesnt fit…… ok so we cheered connolly lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
pearsy

Post by pearsy »

Some creative acouting will sort it out
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

ddtftf wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:31 pm From Shevington played for Shevington sharks Wigan Lad
As did Parry Gordon way back when?